BY REVLON

Buy Revlon Eye Shadows - Marbleized color shadow and liner duo with perfectly coordinated colors. see more...

Penny O.
I tried this product and found it a little hard to apply. I would think it would be more user friendly for the price. It was very nicely packaged and I love the design and does match very nicely with my hazel eyes. I don't think I would buy it again. I gave it to my sister.
Janel K.
Topeka, KS
I usually buy my make up at a high-end store. But I needed something quick and I thought I would go and check out what was in the convenient store. I saw this product and it looked pretty good so I thought I would try it. I'm so glad I did. It's great I loved it I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants great eyeliner and make up
Elizabeth P.
Colchester, CT
This pencil stays sharp longer than usual ones, it makes it much easier to use. The shades look nice without being too much. I love the duo when I am away from home it makes packing easier so you don't have to bring the whole bathroom sink.
Tamara R.
The Woodlands
I live the control of an eye pencil. The texture is just right for this duo pencil. The packaging makes it easy to find the right color for you. This is part of my daily ritual because it is the best I have used. I will buy it again.
Amy B.
Bristow, OK
Really like this makeup. It comes in so many pretty colors. The packaging is also nice and easy to open. I find it easy to use and apply. Very easy to use. I find the price to be just as good as any others. And I would buy it again.
My L.
I feel pretty good about this eyeliner since it does give out a good pigment and goes on easily. however I sometimes get problems from smudging and perhaps its because I left it unused for awhile it requires a bit more force to apply. so it does hurt my eyelids and the corner of my eyes sometimes.
Lexi H.
This product is absolutely great. Sometimes i can't choose which eyeshadow i want to use but luckily this product comes with a little bit of both. the eyeliner and the shadow are very complimentary and last all day!
Lisa F.
Troy, NY
Love this stuff. I used to stick to one kind but now I'm more adventurous and try to try new stuff often. And this ones a keeper. This is great. I like blues and purples. And they've got a great variety
Lisa J.
Las Cruces, NM
Color goes on very nicely! Love that this is an easy to control pencil shadow. Able to smudge for a smokey eye well but sometimes a little too well. Overall I really love it. They have great colors!!
Lynda A.
Rochester, NH
I like how this eyeliner has two colors in one. It lasts a long time, as long as I don't rub my eyes inadvertently. It is easy to apply, and it looks good. I buy it at pharmacies like CVS, Rite-Aid, and Walgreens. I would buy it again and recommend it to friends!