BY REVLON

Buy Revlon Eye Shadows - Marbleized color shadow and liner duo with perfectly coordinated colors. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Janel K.
Janel K.
Topeka, KS
I usually buy my make up at a high-end store. But I needed something quick and I thought I would go and check out what was in the convenient store. I saw this product and it looked pretty good so I thought I would try it. I'm so glad I did. It's great I loved it I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants great eyeliner and make up
Lynda A.
Lynda A.
Rochester, NH
I like how this eyeliner has two colors in one. It lasts a long time, as long as I don't rub my eyes inadvertently. It is easy to apply, and it looks good. I buy it at pharmacies like CVS, Rite-Aid, and Walgreens. I would buy it again and recommend it to friends!
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Sewell, NJ
LOVE! Its super creamy and I also love the whole duo idea. I have brown eyes and my best friend has blue eyes and we have both used this before It looks so pretty on any color eyes in my opinion. The color is beautiful. I would definitely recommend to everyone
betty b.
betty b.
I really like the colors in this product as they make people notice the contrast. Color stays true and flawless. I use this daily and I am very happy with the quality. This has no room for improvement unless they could make a bigger quantity. Would buy again.
miranda S.
miranda S.
Wylie, TX
Loved this product. Love the color and duo. First time using this product but would get again and try some other colors. Really happy to get this as a gift and not extremely expensive. Liked the packaging it came in. Easy to use. Love love love it.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Colchester, CT
This pencil stays sharp longer than usual ones, it makes it much easier to use. The shades look nice without being too much. I love the duo when I am away from home it makes packing easier so you don't have to bring the whole bathroom sink.
Tamara R.
Tamara R.
The Woodlands
I live the control of an eye pencil. The texture is just right for this duo pencil. The packaging makes it easy to find the right color for you. This is part of my daily ritual because it is the best I have used. I will buy it again.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Bristow, OK
Really like this makeup. It comes in so many pretty colors. The packaging is also nice and easy to open. I find it easy to use and apply. Very easy to use. I find the price to be just as good as any others. And I would buy it again.
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
This product is absolutely great. Sometimes i can't choose which eyeshadow i want to use but luckily this product comes with a little bit of both. the eyeliner and the shadow are very complimentary and last all day!
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
Troy, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff. I used to stick to one kind but now I'm more adventurous and try to try new stuff often. And this ones a keeper. This is great. I like blues and purples. And they've got a great variety