BY REVLON

Alyssa V.
Livingston, LA
I use these sticks so often that I can't even remember how many times I have repurchased them. They are perfect for cleaning up after polishing, cleaning under the nails, pushing back cuticles and so much more. Truly a universal product.
Wendy R.
Reynolds, IN
These manicure sticks are inexpensive and disposable. They work great for shaping and pushing back cuticles for removal. I also use them to make designs in my manicures. There are multiple uses for them and great for anyone who needs to carry a travel case.
chasity g.
Elwood, IN
so alot of small things like this people try to go cheap with. like these and tweezers but honestly you're better off going with the Revlon they hold up better last longer and get the job done for months and even years. Don't do the cheap off brands...
Kimmy J.
Lansing
I have been a nail bitter my whole life. Recently stopped and I don't like the skin on some fingers because it's ugly and dry looking. Got to get rid of the cuticles and this helps me out.
Krissy P.
Ellensburg, WA
Revlon's manicure sticks are my go-to when I need to work on my cuticles. They are easy on my fingertips and long-lasting. They also do a great job when I am applying Jamberry nail wraps.
Heather P.
Lexington, KY
It's hard to go wrong with these. They are cheap and get the job done- this is not something I like spending a lot of money on. I always pick some up at Wal-Mart.
Kristi J.
Toledo
Great price, works well and they are reusable! I use these every week when I do my nails for work :) I would definitely recommend these :)
Chrissy W.
Kooskia
Love doing my nails with these it was great pedicure day at home. These are a must on my shopping list this next time I go shopping
Cynthia M.
Valrico, FL
These are great affordable and they are sturdy. Some of the competition makes flimsy ones but these do the job easily