Revlon Manicure Extender

Buy Revlon Manicure & Pedicure Tools - Revlon Manicure Extender Model No. 1046-66. How-to-Use: File side: gently file each nail from outside to center, moving in one direction only. Buffer side: briskly move from side to side to add shine to dull enamel.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon Manicure Extender!
Selena  S.
Twin Falls, ID
This is what I needed when i wanted to pamper myself. I haven't used such a great product in a while and this one blew me away. Firstly its very easy to use, secondly it does wonders and thirdly its affordable. I have recommended to friends too!
Leene D.
Orlando, FL
This was a product I bought just to experiment... it said it would extend your manicure and honestly I’m not sure if it helped.. my manicure did seem to look pretty good tho... so I’m guessing it did sort of helped hold it on for some time
Jessica D.
Kingman, AZ
This is pretty good! I do prefer to go to a professional but when you don't have time this is a good replacement product
Midhat H.
Plano, TX
If you run this over your nails once a day your manicure and polish look brand new for an extra two weeks at the least! The design of the product is very strange and takes some getting used to but after you do it takes little to no time to use
Lither C.
This is okay, I like compact tools and seemed tad bit bulky. However, great for nails and extends life of mani.
Viktoria M.
9205 McLaughlin Ln
Purchased at: Walmart
Love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love itlove loveit itlove it love it love it love it love
Maria N.
Miami Beach, FL
Simple to use and easy to find in stores like Walmart or rite aid. Can be very handy and helpful when needed.  love manicure kits so I'm sure I'd love this ! Most things Revlon are super good quality and do as promised , anyway!
The best products of life I love all line of these products are not expensive and are excellent
Jay E.
Elizabeth, NJ
This product is absolutely amazing! Compared to other items i would always pick this one because its so great. I use the item almost everyday. I recommend this product to everyone. Go out and get it you wont regret it!
queen F.
Purchased at: CVS
It’s not good for me but I bet someone else might like it and you should try it and I am going to try a different one
Brooke |.
Troy, AL
very good. really works greats. Shapes them perfectly! highly recommend. very easy to use and so simple!

Looking for your answer?