BY REVLON

Everything you need for a professional manicure in an easily portable kit. Includes four expert tools for the perfect manicure–Dual–ended Cuticle Trimmer, Curved Blade Nail Clip, Compact Emeryl file for flawless shaping and a Buffer for a brilliant, natural shine. Deluxe nylon carrying case protects tools for easy transport.

How to use:

• First soak hands in warm, soapy water to prepare.
  • To trim nails: Clip from each side of the nail towards the center. Do not cut below the nail line.
  • To shape nails: Start with Emeryl® file's shaping side to shape nails. Follow with finishing side to smooth and shape. Always file in one direction to prevent splitting.
  • To trim cuticles: Push cuticles back with contoured end of cuticle trimmer, then glide metal end (with V–tip facing up) along cuticle edge.
  • To buff nails: Remove all nail enamel before buffing. With the white surface, buff vigorously across the nail until stains and ridges are removed. Using the grey side, finish nails to a brilliant shine.

Leidy Johana Z.
Woodhaven, NY
Everything i need in my purse , something that i hate is a broken nail , so I always like to have something with my in case of an emergency, is very easy to use , it has everything you need in the kits , perfect size and i has a really cute package, and also the tools are really cute , I bought everything for 9 dollars in the cvs pharmacy. Super recommend
Brittany M.
Bronx, NY
First off I absolutely love the pouch that you can put your tools in. Second my only issue with this set is the nail file, it doesn't really do what it is supposed to. But the nail clippers work really well, I have had the set for a few no the and the clipped is still sharp and the inside scraper thing works still. The metal file works pretty well, and the cutical trimmer works great too. Definately reccomend! It's better than buying everything separate
Alejandra L.
Yakima, WA
The nail kit comes in handy even came with a little to go carry on bag to hold the three item. The nail clipper isn't flimsy and doesn't brake apart so easily and cuts the nail easy. Nail filer come in handy to buff out sharp edges.
Lovetoreview
I've used this product for a long time and I love it! The toold are all good quality, and the case is awesome! I can even add extra things later that don't come with this product. It makes it so easy to keep all of my nail tool essentials together in one place.
Shawndra A.
Idaho Falls
I bought this product as an all-in-one and I love it! Each tool is good quality, and the case helps keep all my essentials together in one nice little bundle. A great buy!
Makeighla C.
Sulphur, OK
I just bought this as a Christmas gift for my stepmother and I really think she'll love it! She's always doing her nails but her tools are a little old lol. I got this one because it's small and she can keep it with her in her purse or the car, wherever basically. The tools are small, and look like they are good quality utensils. I'll write review later on as a follow up as to how well they work!
Michelle T.
San Francisco, CA
As a traveling consultant who is also a beauty-obssessed young woman, I need (and want) to look my best! Revlon's little kit is a great value, and is a quality product. I keep it in my travel makeup bag and I use it frequently when I'm traveling to my client sites.
Caitlin C.
I love that this kit comes with both nail clippers and a nail file for a very reasonable price. I've been using Revlon manicure products for years and I've always been impressed by the quality! I picked up this particular kit at Ulta and I would absolutely recommend it!
Leslie D.
St Petersburg, FL
This is the perfect manicure set that also comes in a cute case.  It is great for traveling as it is so compact.  The case comes in many different colors and prints.  I have seen solid orange, solid black, and flower printed.  Great buy.
Jadeen S.
Washington , DC
Great affordable on the go kit. Long train rides Into work. Or attacking an evil hang nail. Great choice if you're looking for a travel kit. The nail file doesn't go dull. Def recommend to others !