BY REVLON #92 in Makeup Remover

Revlon makeup eraser pen quickly and precisely removes makeup smudges and smears in one simple step. Designed for portable perfection and touch-ups on the go. Non-greasy formula with soothing botanicals glides on for instant, effortless removal of eye and lip mistakes. Lift away longwearing and waterproof makeup without irritating skin.

• Is 13.25 a bit pricey for this or is it just me?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Saniya F.
Atlanta
 i love you very muchNot tryna be in thatNot tryna be cool
Just tryna be in this
Tell me how you choose
Can you feel why you're in this
Can you feel it through
All of the windows
Inside this room'Cause I wanna touch you, baby
And I wanna feel you, too
I wanna see the sunrise and your sins
Just me and you
Light it up, on the run
Let's make love, tonight
Make it up, fall in love, tryBut you'll never be alone
Baby, I'm right here
I'll hold you when things go wrong
Sarai H.
Phoenix
So we've all had an issue on trying to fix our makeup when we mess up or draw outside the lines like some have said. This pen has come in handy when smudging makeup near my eyes
Macy D.
West Point, MS
This is a product that I haven't seen in a while. Easy to use and a very simple product. Even though I'm young I still want to make sure everyone else see's me at my finest! You won't regret buying this if you can find it, though it might be somewhat expensive.
Auburn S.
Charlotte, NC
Hate when you twitch while putting your eyeliner on? Me too. I LOVE this pen. I can shape my eyeliner just the way I want it after applying. I have super sensitive skin and it didn't bother it at all. Would definitely recommend for those messy makeup artists.
Rebecca C.
It works pretty good but I dont feel it is a completely necessary product. I have so many tips and tricks that you dont really need to go out of your way to spend money on extra products.
Char L.
It was like having a all one seriously no complaints with this one or should I say three yes that's right you can use this and achieve that look on your eyes lips and yes brows !!! Nice packaging affordable and not so bulky ! Would definitely buy again
Aubrey H.
Fort Collins, CO
I personally don’t feel like this works erase make up accidents. It seems to smudge it more than erase. I know use make up remover and a Q-tip and that works better than this did. I don’t recommend unless you’re going for a smudged look.
Chanelle C.
tx
i like the eyeliner good easy to use and very nice too have in case you cant find your other eyeliner it easy to use i like it alot yall should try i would use this again if anything i do injoy trying alot of diffrent things and i think everyone should as well
Chin S.
San Francisco
I love revlon eye and lip liner because it takes last long even when i put water on my face it will not take off this thing is good and this is what i like it will not messed on my face not like other brands
Brittany M.
Camden
I love having winged eyeliner and sometimes it just gets messed up, this is the perfect product to get the perfect wing even if you messed up a little I bought this online and the packaging is nice. I have bought twice already. After trying the ELF eraser this is def better quality.
Carson D.
Princeton , TX
Is 13.25 a bit pricey for this or is it just me?