Revlon Luxuriouse Color Perle Eyeshadow uploaded by Susan C.Revlon Luxuriouse Color Perle Eyeshadow uploaded by Anais Andrea R.Revlon Luxuriouse Color Perle Eyeshadow uploaded by sarah c.

BY REVLON

Single pan eye shadow suede-like texture glides over lids smoothly & evenly, providing rich, pearlized color. Perle - crystallized sparkling effect. All day wear

Tiffiney D.
This product is not very pigmented. And their is glitter specs in it which I do not like. However this product is buildable. I would not purchase this again as it is not very pigmented.
Jenna S.
Moses Lake, WA
I love gold eyeshadow and this one is no exception. The price is affordable and the product is quite easy to use. I have a few Revlon eye shadows, and I suspect that I will be adding to my collection soon. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Erin F.
Lewes, DE
Drugstore makeup can get a bad rap but not Revlon! A great product with a great price that lets you load up on lots of different shades to create your own unique look.
Jen B.
Rolla, MO
This shadow is very gold and shimmery. I would use it for summery looks or maybe during the Christmas time holiday season. Apply it very lightly unless you want a more dramatic look. I bought it as it was a recommended shade for anyone. I'm not sure I would recommend this over more expensive brands. The quality is descent. I still prefer my Bareminerals gold shadow better for ease of application and quality. Note: I have fair skin, Hazel eyes and red hair. Not entirely digging this shade on me.
Yulissa R.
I love this small eyeshadows I use to have this in a black color and I loved it it would blendso easy it was super pigmented that's what I loved about it and had some sparkles and it had to fall on the floor and it shattered and now I can't find it in any store where i live
Becky C.
Middlesex, NJ
This is one of my favorite eyeshadows. I love love love how long it lasts and how smooth it is. The only bad thing about it is it does not have a very good breaking point. As in it fell from a three foot high drop and cracked on me. But I'm definitely buying again. especially since mine is all over my floor.
Kara P.
I love this eyeshadow! This color literally looks amazing with every eye color and shape, and perfect for any occasion. The eyeshadow doesn't crumble or get thick on your eye lids. Which are two big things for me. Very please and would buy again!
Bev K.
Bolingbrook, IL
This eyeshadow is very fun to use. The color is fun and feminine without feeling like I should be a preteen to be wearing it. The color goes on easily, and instantly boosts my look and my confidence. This is a long-time item in your beauty collection, since a little swipe does a lot.
Tiffany A.
Oh how I love Sparkle and glitter so as soon as I sell this product on the counter I had to have it and it is pretty shiny when you first apply it but after a couple uses into the product I see that the glitter and shine Fades a little away but it is nice for a high intense
Becky C.
Middlesex, NJ
This is my favorite eye shadow color ever. It's a really pretty champagne color and offers a hint of sparkle. It goes on very smoothly. I do find that I need to wear primer with it or else it will not stay on for a long time. Would definitely buy again or recommend to a friend!

Walmart