Revlon Luxurious Lengths Mascara uploaded by Halima A.

BY REVLON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Fiorella S.
Fiorella S.
I've been wearing mascara for over 25 years, that's a lot of money spent and wasted on sticky clumping mascara! This is the best mascara I have ever used. The bristles on the brush are longer on one side than the other, and they are also finer than other mascara brush bristles. The mascara comes out evenly out of the tube; no clumps to begin with! After stroking my lashes repeatedly, without letting the coats dry in between, it still didn't clump or stick my lashes together. I considered dying my lashes or getting glued on lashes because I have thin, short, straight lashes, in other words, you can't ever see them. But you can now! Luxurious Lengths Mascara adds volume, length and curl while still maintaining a natural look. At less than $5. it's a beauty bargain!
Sharon H.
Sharon H.
Kirkland, AZ
I just purchased this and have only used it for about a week. I am a total MAC diehard fan but have recently developed some health problems that includes a side effect of thinning eyelashes. Someone else recommend this product to me and I LOVE IT. I actually have eyelashes again. I have noticed that I get the best results if I use my regular mascara and then apply this while the first coat of mascara is still wet.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Lincoln, NE
I don't really buy into the hype of mascaras. I think this did a relatively decent job of coating my lashes without making them look spidery. It was reasonably priced. It was easily obtainable at my local CVS. I would recommend this product to someone who is just looking for a simple mascara.
Cindy A.
Cindy A.
Waco, TX
I love long and thick lashes and this does the trick! Supper black and it doesn't make my lashes feel heavy. When I can't decide on a mascara to use I always count on this one to finish my looks. The packaging isn't that big of a deal but the product inside is GOLD!
Nina F.
Nina F.
Labelle, FL
gives very nice length without the clumpy and heavy feeling on my eyelashes. Very easy to apply and stay on most of the day. easy to take off, doesnt feel like youre pulling at ur eyelashes
Micaiah S.
Micaiah S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Hands down this is this only mascara I use our buy. I recommend this to everyone I know because it works exactly what it says it's exactly what out does.
Tina P.
Tina P.
Louisville, KY
This stuff makes my short and thin lashes have the length that I'm looking for. Seems the older I get the thinner my lashes are, but this really helps.
Areli S.
Areli S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Foe those days you want extra long lashes this mascara will do the trick everytime. I swear by it to all my friends and they seem to enjoy it as well.
Regina C.
Regina C.
Love this. My eyelashes don't clump together. It was so easy to apply. It lasted and didn't just rub off. My lashes seemed so long.
VerĂ³nica R.
VerĂ³nica R.
Doral, FL
I like it because it lives up to its promise. They are economic, within the most quoted products. I use them and recommend them.