Revlon Luxurious Lengths Mascara uploaded by Halima A.

Michelle K.
Imperial Beach, CA
This was my favourite mascara for years. I'm so sad it is discontinued. I had completely forgot about it until i decided to clean out an old make-up bag and found it in there. I have plenty of great mascaras I love but this one was my go to and it will always have a place in my heart đź’”
Bernadine L.
Sandwich, IL
Great for a drug store brand! Very affordable and adds lots of lengths to your lashes without the clumpyness! I love long lashes but not a huge fan of super chunky ones so this mascara rocks for that purpose
Blanca M.
I love revlon because it is so cheap! and works very good to be drugstore, this mascara in particular looks nice and makes my eyelashes really stand out and look longer and very natural. It has nice packaging and the brush is also nice and thin so you wont have to worry about your eyelashes crumpling up.
Sarah E.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have used this product every day since middle school! It's easy to apply and runs smoothly over my lashes with no chunks or clumps. My eye lashes look extra long with this mascara! However, I tend to run out pretty quickly so I buy a new tube more frequently than other mascaras.
Nilda R.
Boonton, NJ
I lost alot of my lower lashses because I was rough with my eyes & this mascara believe it or not made my lashes grow a little longer to hide the fact I barely had any lashes left.
sitara m.
Binghamton, NY
this is am amzing product!! I love it so much this makes my lashes look so good and long and natural other products do not have this affect the packaging is pefect light weight and easy to open. I purchased my procduct at target I would for sure highly recommend this product
Rebecca T.
Jacksonville, AR
This is a great product for those who need or desire longer lashes. No need to go out and buy the press on lashes or get them weaved into your real ones. This is amazing and lasts like 8 hours! I call that a great plus side!
Amanda R.
Deer, AR
This was very easy to put on and there was no clumping! Make my eyelashes look so much longer and I really liked that! This was very affordable and I will purchase again! The packaging was nice!
Brittany F.
This mascara almost gives you the appearance that you have on falsies! It adds column. And Kenneth which every woman loves when she wants to make those eyes really make a statement!
Cristin B.
Oviedo, FL
Have you ever felt like you have spent too much on mascara? I do every time I buy this item. It cost more than the other types by Revlon. Do you know why? BECAUSE IT IS THE BOMB! I have been using this brand for years, mom passed down the secret Revlon mascara to me and I will pass this item down to my girls one day. No need for fake lashes ladies. This is perfection at it's best. One of these babies last me a long time, as well. Great buy! Shop Happy!!! REVLON Please do not ever discontinue this item. I will cry forever.

Megan R. : It sounds like it is dried out. Add some water to it or buy a new one sweetie. It may be old. Mine never does that.