Revlon Luxurious Lengths Mascara uploaded by Halima A.

BY REVLON

Revlon Luxurious Lengths Mascara
  • "One of my favorite mascaras great volume makes your eyelashes so long not clumpy at all dark color I love it" in 5 reviews
Megan A.
Eagan, MN
Great product. Not too clumpy but still gives the look of full lashes. My eye color is blue and the brown really made the color pop. I would highly recommend this product. I prefer the non waterproof, but both are good. I would buy this product again.
Rosa R.
Cypress, TX
The formula is softly tinted to impart some color, making its coverage greater than "sheer" but still very natural-looking; you literally cannot overdo the color (we tried). L'Oreal describes it as a volumizing mascara, and although it doesn't necessarily thicken brows, it adds a tiny bit of fullness and sets to a long-wearing, non-sticky finish.
Alec C.
I love this mascara it doesn't get super clumpy it's really dark and doesn't flake off throughout the day I definitely recommend it to anyone really try it I've been using it for a while and it's my go-to
Amy C.
Fort Smith, AR
IT Cosmetics® Superhero™ Mascara definitely is quicky becoming my favorite mascara!! So glad I received a trial tube to try it out. Literally brings my lashes to life and no clumping.
Gina T.
It’s a nice mascara not clumpy. Not the strongest mascara but definitely a good value for the price you pay for it. Honestly I like it better than some big expensive brands out there.
jillian k.
tolleson
forever my favorite drug store mascara. it really builds length and volume. this is the only mascara that i feel confident to wear my natural lashes. this really makes my green eyes pop and i would recommend to anyone who needs more length.
Daphne’s G.
This mascara is so great for all types of lashes! I love it because it gives volume and length! It’s not clumpy and streaky and it makes my lashes look like I have falsies on! I have short lashes so this mascara is really helpful for me!
Blanca M.
I love revlon because it is so cheap! and works very good to be drugstore, this mascara in particular looks nice and makes my eyelashes really stand out and look longer and very natural. It has nice packaging and the brush is also nice and thin so you wont have to worry about your eyelashes crumpling up.
Michelle K.
Imperial Beach, CA
This was my favourite mascara for years. I'm so sad it is discontinued. I had completely forgot about it until i decided to clean out an old make-up bag and found it in there. I have plenty of great mascaras I love but this one was my go to and it will always have a place in my heart 💔
Sarah E.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have used this product every day since middle school! It's easy to apply and runs smoothly over my lashes with no chunks or clumps. My eye lashes look extra long with this mascara! However, I tend to run out pretty quickly so I buy a new tube more frequently than other mascaras.