BY REVLON

Revlon® Luxurious Colorsilk Buttercream™ Haircolor Vivid Colors Collection 36RB Vivid Red Burgundy 7.3floz
Kateland F.
Beechgrove
Love this brand. Inexpensive and beats going to the salon! I've always used this brand coloring my hair and never had any issues. Always get the color I expected when purchasing and it's always been a pleasant experience! Truly satisfied and and amazed
Natasha D.
Vancouver, WA
I really enjoy the ease of this hair dye. I tend to just dye my hair black or a blue black to hide grays and it works very well. It’s the only product I have used for years and really like it. It does the job.
Delaney D.
Cincinnati, OH
This due is usually the cheapest at kroger, which is why I buy it. It does leave my hair feeling very soft after the dying process is done. The color looks beautiful at first but it fades pretty quickly.
Mushell R.
North Adams
Sometimes I like to switch things up and go with a colored dye and this is one of my go toos! I love this color in the colder months like mid fall! It's a very beautiful color!
Sydney S.
I usually use this if I don’t have time to run to Sally’s. It’s very easy to use. Color comes out vibrant and lasts long. My hair also feels amazing after using it! I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to a friend.
Hannah S.
Lowmansville
I love this hair dye! It works good. No bad smell, and it stays in longer than it says on the box. I would highly recommend to anyone who is starting out dying hair
Chrissy I.
At first I was extremely worried about using this because it's so cheap compared to the dye I usually use. It has a very good scent when you're putting it on, compared to the usual hair dye stench. I put it over a medium brown color and turned out a little brighter than I expected but I still love it! I've had it for over a month and it still hasn't faded one bit. Sadly I can't find this color in stores ANYWHERE. I've searched at every possible shopping center.
Karla G.
Van Nuys, CA
Great product! I am often dying my hair have used many hair dyes. The color is always as expected and it doesn’t fade away fast. I always like the even hair color I get every time. I definitely enjoy this product.
Jazmyn S.
Delton, MI
I only gave it two stars because it’s cheap, but I was a blonde, so it wouldn’t be hard to change the color of my hair and it didn’t apply good at all. The color doesn’t look like the example and it faded within two weeks
Sally G.
Fairview Hts, IL
I love taking my dark brown hair to a deep red color and Revlon is the only brand I use because it gets my hair to the right shade every time and leaves my hair smelling great and feeling soft! I love my red hair!
Christi G.
Russell Spgs, KY
Does the color fade fast ? Does this leave hair soft and shiny?
Adrienne R.
I love this hair dye and the color but it's so hard for me to find in the store now! Are they discontinuing this color?