by Colorsilk

• Introducing REVLON Luxurious ColorSilk ButtercreamTM Vivid Color Collection, an ammonia-free, nourishing cream formula providing 100% gray coverage in EIGHT vibrant, bold, and fade-resistant colors ranging from Bright Bronze to Deep Red. Get striking, rich color while nourishing, hydrating and conditioning your hair. • REVLON Luxurious ColorSilk Buttercream™ Vivid Color permanent hair color collection has a nourishing cream formula with REVLON’s breakthrough Vivid Color Technology to provide supreme, rich color — REVLON’s most intense, long-lasting collection of shades yet.• Each of the 8 vivid shades of REVLON Luxurious ColorSilk Buttercream™ Vivid Color permanent hair color contains Mango, Shea & Coconut butters to help protect, hydrate and condition hair, and is enriched with Argan oil.• The drip-free formula spreads evenly and is so easy to apply at home.• Women are very satisfied with REVLON Luxurious ColorSilk ButtercreamTM Vivid Color Collection’s results! 95% of women found hair looking luminous and feeling healthy* *Based upon studies conducted at two leading independent laboratories

Features: Permanent

Hair Type: All Hair Types

Hair Color: Red, deep burgundy, Black, Auburn, Medium Brown

Product Form: Liquid

Beauty Purpose: Hair coloring

Processing Time: 25.0 minutes

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon® Luxurious Colorsilk Buttercream™ Haircolor Vivid Colors Collection - 59CC Vivid Intense Copper - 7.3 oz!
Revlon® Luxurious Colorsilk Buttercream™ Haircolor Vivid Colors Collection - 59CC Vivid Intense Copper - 7.3 oz uploaded by Maggie D.
This product had great pigment and left me with a rich color! The color did fade quickly and left me with an ugly burnt orange color though:/ is probably use again but this deep red color requires a lot of maintenance.
Scranton, PA
Revlon® Luxurious Colorsilk Buttercream™ Haircolor Vivid Colors Collection - 59CC Vivid Intense Copper - 7.3 oz uploaded by Michelle C.
I absolutely loved Revlon's Color Silk Brand! I used the Long lasting, beautiful color of Burgundy! Instructions are easy to follow and the price is inexpensive! I would highly recommend trying it out if you hadn't already!
Albuquerque, NM
I honestly really like this brand of hair color. For the price it can’t be beat. I used to color my roots, black about every 6 weeks. It always made my hair soft and throughly covered all my growth.
Mount Vernon, IL
I love thus haircolor. The color is so intense and bright and fades naturally. Makes my hair so soft and the conditioner smells so good.
Spokane , WA
The Vivid Colors Reds are gorgeous and multi dimensional. One of the best drugstore brand hair colors.