BY REVLON

Find hair color products at Target.com! Revlon luxurious colorsilka buttercream features a revolutionary triple butter complex of shea, mango and coconut butter for superior color, gorgeous shine, and conditioned hair. key features: ammonia-free nourishing cream color easy, mess-free, application. permanent, 100% gray coverage see more...

Buy on Target
Britney W.
Groton, MA
This isn’t the exact color I always use but this is definitely my favorite hair color brand!
It’s the brand I almost always use! Every time I divert and try a different brand I instantly regret it. This brand is my favorite and also the cheapest in price.
Genesis M.
Miami , FL
Es un buen producto sin embargo resecó muchísimo mi cabello, me hubiese gustado que no lo hubiese maltratado tanto. En cuanto al color, si logre el color deseado aunque fue más claro de lo pensado. Estoy pensando en oscurecerlo un poco más
K J.
I have am a beautiful person. I will to go back. U7 the same time. I am a beautiful and a lot more to do with the help. The other to write you can find out more about it and the best. If
Sharon C.
They always have plenty of shades to choose from. This box doesn't cost a arm and leg. The instructions are easy to read and follow. Like with most box dye an extra pair of gloves is nic
Stephanie J.
['Colorado Spgs', 'CO'], CO
This had really good color and instructions. It is pretty cheap hair dye but it lasts for a long time. The color chart is pretty accurate. The only bad thing is the gloves suck!
Peggy S.
This product is just a waste of time and money don't buy this I have gave this brand several try only because it's on the cheaper side but it's not good don't even use this
Pamela Q.
Louisiana
I love this color I have a lot of gray and it blends with my hair color great it stays on my roots longer. The color is what I expected it’s very easy to use and apply I would buy it again every 4 weeks.
Cheryl S.
Saint George
This is one of my favorite at home hair colors. It's easy to use covers all of my greys and looks natural on me. The conditioner that comes with it is amazing and leaves my hair soft and silky. I'd buy it just for the conditioner.
Caroline C.
okay so usually when I dye my hair darker I just get the box dye and do it at home rather than paying hundreds of dollars for something I can do on my own, it also is not expensive so especially if I  don't like the end result I have invested tons of money into it. so I usually do my hair in the colorsilk dark brown color. it does a fantastic job of getting all over coverage and really staying true to its color. I actually did my hair almost nine months ago and the color has seriously not worn out or washed out. it still has a beautiful shine and the color still looks great. luckily my natural color is very similar so now that my roots have been growing in for quite some time now you cant really tell the difference. I definitely recommend this brand if you are going darker but don't wanna spend a lot of money.
Gabriela N.
Best box hair dye yet! I previously had bleach blonde hair (my hair is naturally medium brown). As you can probably guess my hair was in the worst possible shape after bleaching it for 2 years straight. It became very dry & I had to keep cutting it shorter & shorter since it just broke off all over. (I don't recommend ever bleaching your hair ever if you want to keep your long hair long or keep a specific hair style - the bleach won't allow you to keep a specific hair cut - I promise that). I began to use the at home Loreal Excellence hair dye & slowly after not flat ironing & hair drying my hair but showering at night & letting it air dry, it has grown & is much longer & getting thicker. I've tried the other Loreal Superior Preference & it dries it a little more than the Excellence. I like the Pre-cream that you apply to your hair prior to hair dying. As for the color I'm a medium brown (more on the dark side than the light side). I used the color Light Beige Brown 6BB & it comes out very nice. I have a lot of red undertones & this is the perfect color for me to get rid of the red/brassiness. I highly recommend the Excellence Loreal brand to those that want to keep their hair in healthy condition & not have damage to their ends.

Update 10/19/2012: Not sure why others have made the comments below... I was hoping to help others & not sure why the criticism? This comment can show up on other sites, you should know that Amazon isn't JUST linked to Amazon but other sister sites. So next time just try to post about the product & not be nasty.