BY REVLON #63 in Hair Color

Find hair color products at Target.com! Revlon luxurious colorsilka buttercream features a revolutionary triple butter complex of shea, mango and coconut butter for superior color, gorgeous shine, and conditioned hair. key features: ammonia-free nourishing cream color easy, mess-free, application. permanent, 100% gray coverage see more...

Buy on Target
Gabriela N.
Gabriela N.
doral , FL
Best box hair dye yet! I previously had bleach blonde hair (my hair is naturally medium brown). As you can probably guess my hair was in the worst possible shape after bleaching it for 2 years straight. It became very dry & I had to keep cutting it shorter & shorter since it just broke off all over. (I don't recommend ever bleaching your hair ever if you want to keep your long hair long or keep a specific hair style - the bleach won't allow you to keep a specific hair cut - I promise that). I began to use the at home Loreal Excellence hair dye & slowly after not flat ironing & hair drying my hair but showering at night & letting it air dry, it has grown & is much longer & getting thicker. I've tried the other Loreal Superior Preference & it dries it a little more than the Excellence. I like the Pre-cream that you apply to your hair prior to hair dying. As for the color I'm a medium brown (more on the dark side than the light side). I used the color Light Beige Brown 6BB & it comes out very nice. I have a lot of red undertones & this is the perfect color for me to get rid of the red/brassiness. I highly recommend the Excellence Loreal brand to those that want to keep their hair in healthy condition & not have damage to their ends.

Update 10/19/2012: Not sure why others have made the comments below... I was hoping to help others & not sure why the criticism? This comment can show up on other sites, you should know that Amazon isn't JUST linked to Amazon but other sister sites. So next time just try to post about the product & not be nasty.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Bridgewater, NJ
I have been using this hair color for such a long time. It is the cheapest that I can find but it works so well! I have to use 2 boxes to cover my thick hair but it makes up for the low price. It does not last for a really long time (my old hair color will start to pop out after about a month and a half). I still think it is a good buy for people who are dyeing their hair close to their natural color. As for any box dye, I would not recommend using it for drastic or out-of-the-box hair colors.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Latrobe , PA
Okay so I'm a brunette so I don't use this color, but I use this barns of hair color and I must say it works like a charm! The color comes out so nice and almost true to the color on the box(but I have already color treated hairs) so it won't come out true to the box color! When I need a fresh color I am usually grabbing for this box of dye! I has been a fav amongst the women in my family
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Cameron, NC
I actually used this in medium brown but the product itself is great and it has an excellent price and covers gray completely. I love the conditioner that comes with this hair color. I wish they would bottle it on its own for sale! I would recommend this product.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Beaufort, SC
I have really dark brown hair and using a blonde dye can sometimes be hard but this color actually did good for my hair! And I loved letting my roots grow because it eventually looked ombré
Madison V.
Madison V.
Buchanan, MI
Great product! Leaves hair feeling shiny and great! The conditioner packet that it comes with smells delicious and can be used for multiple washes
Carla V.
Carla V.
Excelente producto Loreal tiene unos productos maravilloso buena cobertura y trae buenos tratamiento para después del tinte y está a buen precio
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
No. Just no. This color was awful. Not to mention it stunk and dried my hair out so badly. It was difficult to get it in my hair evenly too.
Bri R.
Bri R.
Lake City, TN
I bought this hair color in dark brown and I love it! It made my hair super soft and the dye wasn't as strong as the other brands!
Sam K.
Sam K.
Munith, MI
This hair color has such great color and it's hydrating on the hair. I didn't feel like it was going to dry out my hair.