Revlon Luxurious Colorsilk Buttercream Haircolor - Burgundy (Red) uploaded by Maryjane S.Revlon Luxurious Colorsilk Buttercream Haircolor - Burgundy (Red) uploaded by B x.

BY REVLON

Revlon Luxurious ColorSilk Buttercream features a revolutionary triple butter complex of Shea, Mango and Coconut Butter for superior color, gorgeous shine, and conditioned hair. Key Features: Ammonia-Free Nourishing Cream Color Easy, mess-free, application. Permanent, 100 percent gray coverage Color: Burgundy. Gender: Female. see more...

Buy on Target
B x.
I have bought thia particular brand and type od hair dye in the past and came back to it because it seems to be more hydrating and less damaging than some other kinds I've used.
The smell isn't horrible, but I don't particularly care for it.
As far as the color itself goes, it's rich and vibrant. It came out quite nicely, even on my dark brown hair.
I also like the fact that it comes with a mask for you to use 2 weeks after coloring.
Sidney J.
Yuma
This is my go to hair color when I color my hair at home. It is cheap and has a super nice color. It does have a horrible smell. It dissent fade super fast like other brads and like I said it is cheap. It works just as good as more expensive brands. I have recommended it to everyone and those that have tried it love it
Tina V.
Houston
 I had my hair black and to be able to get my hair to this color seemed to be impossible, but was able to get it! The smell isnt to strong as other hair dyes, and doesn't irritate my skin. It did stain my skin but because I didnt prep my skin prior to starting. (i normally apply body lotion around my hair line)
Jenna P.
Stratford,Ct
The color was long lasting and very inexpensive. A pro is that the product last long but a con is that it doesn't come with a lot of hair dye. It's very affective when I get 2-3 bottles. It's affordable. I would recommend it for someone who doesn't have thick hair and only wants one bottle not several.
Evelyn G.
This color & hair dye is amazing I used to use this when I did my own hair at home , I always got complements on my hair and hair color , it's affordable , and easy to get at basically any drug store , Walmart , Walgreens , target . however it washes out fairly quick since it's a "rainbow" color .
Sharon L.
San Francisco, CA
I have dark hair with some bleached areas from a previous styling. This color dye took so well on both the dark brown/black and bleached brown hair. Loved how it turned out. It looks different/reflects in different light - indoors, outside natural sunlight, fluorescent lighting.
Samantha N.
Oak Forest
My hair takes amazing to this color! It is very vibrant and leaves my hair feeling healthy and not damaged. It isn’t very long lasting but for how affordable it is it’s worth it for the most part! I would recommend this to anyone who dyed there hair.
Malory Y.
Eastman
I bought the brunette colored one and absolutely loved it! It stays very well and didn't dry my hair out. It works very well with blonde highlights and color care shampoo. It won't kill your hair
Andrea I.
Phoenix, AZ
Doesn't stay in long literally washes out within 3 weeks. Easy to apply if you have thick hair like mine you need at least 2 boxes
Corina L.
Irving
Makes my hair look very healthy and silky I do enjoy it to the max I currently have this color on I get really great compliments