3 colors available

BY REVLON #60 in Hair Color

Revlon luxurious colorsilkâ buttercream features a revolutionary triple butter complex of shea, mango and coconut butter for superior color, gorgeous shine, and conditioned hair. key features: ammonia-free nourishing cream color easy, mess-free, application. permanent, 100% gray coverage see more...

• Does the Dark Brown cover up a Light Brown well?1 Answers
Buy on Target
Kym P.
Kym P.
I am 51 and my hair is now absolutely white so I must color my roots frequently. I've often considered just growing it out because I can't stand how most black hair colors stick to my skin for days after coloring - despite scrubbing my skin. I tried "Revlon Luxurious Colorsilk Buttercream (03G). It is a deep espresso brown, just shy of black.For the money, I was pleasantly surprised with not only the color but the ease of removing the color from my face and scalp without loss of any color on my hair. If you are on a tight budget, this is the hair color for you!
Rapunzel C.
Rapunzel C.
This has got to be the best drugstore hair color in the world! My hair is super damaged but after using this hair color, my hair is still soft and is shinier than before coloring it! Mind you, my husband did he coloring so it wasn't perfectly applied but he results were bomb!!! I used serran wrap around my hair after coloring for about 30 minutes and my hair isn't dry at all!!!
Jazz C.
Jazz C.
Las Vegas, NV
I have tired many hair dyes. I've never found such an affordable solution. this formal leaves my hair silky smooth,rich in color and it's never looked healthier! I've mentioned it to my sisters and now we all use it! the dye is long lasting and I adore the conditioner that is included!
Heather S.
Heather S.
I just used this product yesterday! I love how well it covered my hair! The best part was no ammonia, so not harsh on your hair! Plus with the no ammonia, no bad smell!!! The post conditioner made my hair feel SO soft and smelled really good!
Libby O.
Libby O.
Fountain Hill, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this dye in the shade 20N since I've started dying my hair and I love it. The coverage is nice and it stays in my hair forever. I only use it to touch up my roots now
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Racine
Not a good product, it's a cheaper hair dye and to me it shows, if your gonna color your hair go with a better product than cheap
Kasey P.
Kasey P.
West Danville, VT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Color is luxurious. Grey coverage is some of the best I've seen in a home color system. Easy application and great conditioning.
Leslie P.
Leslie P.
Woodville
I ised the vivid burgundy and the reaults were amazing. It put just the right tone of red in my hair I was looking for.
Daisy R.
Daisy R.
North Chicago, IL
The this brand❤️❤️❤️ It is easy to use and color last a long time. Very affordable price. Recommend to everyone
briseida S.
briseida S.
Compton, CA
Review for: Other
I had picked and bought this revlon color hair dye at big lots because it was on sale for $3.00 each box but didn't see the color on the box it was a blue black 12bb and I was kind of scared my hair might turn more blue then black but after applying it to my hair it doesn't make any difference to the jet black that I use although it leaves your hair looking more shiny and it doesn't smell that much as hair dye and the smell of the conditioner it's beautiful like coconut and it hasn't fade at all after washing it also come with a 2 week conditioning for hair treatment i thought it was great love it going to purchase again
Ivy L.
Ivy L.
New Bern, NC
Does the Dark Brown cover up a Light Brown well?