Revlon Luxurious Colorsilk Buttercream Hair Color, 03G Ultra Light Sun Blonde uploaded by Wandy R.Revlon Luxurious Colorsilk Buttercream Hair Color, 03G Ultra Light Sun Blonde uploaded by belinda a.

BY REVLON

Revlon luxurious colorsilkâ buttercream features a revolutionary triple butter complex of shea, mango and coconut butter for superior color, gorgeous shine, and conditioned hair. key features: ammonia-free nourishing cream color easy, mess-free, application. permanent, 100% gray coverage see more...

Crystal G.
Sun Valley, NV
I hadn’t colored my hair in a year and wanted to color the bleached strands that had lost the purple color and it did. I colored all my hair but only the bleached color is noticeable but that’s what I wanted but if your looking for an all over color lighten if you have dark hair(black). So that you can see it all over. Burgundy 48BV
Ashley C.
Hutchins, TX
First off, I love the burgundy color of the product. I wasn't too fond of the texture of the hair color, but I did enjoy the conditioner after the coloring process
Mary S.
Wallingford , KY
I use this color about once a month, as I have a lot of gray that comes back quickly, even with professional color. This product makes it much more affordable. It covers 100% of grays every time. I will continue to buy it every month. It's gentle and not damaging.
Gaelle S.
Randolph, MA
Me and my mother both use this if you need to put color in your hair it's one of the best products out there to use and also easy to use come with everything you need and you don't have to leave it for long after applying it
Katherine B.
Indianapolis, IN
Best affordable hair dye from a drug store. I love how it leaves my hair feeling healthy and does not have a strong hair dye stench. Color lasts a long time. Does not fade easily. Definitely my go to dye all the time!!
Erica R.
Seattle, WA
Great product. Goes on easily and doesn't burn scalp. Always a plus. Leaves hair shiny and smooth. Use regularly and always recieve compliments. Only concern is that I wish it lasted longer. Fades after 2 months.
Lori L.
Terre Haute, IN
Apply's very blotchy. I don't like it. Super cheap and not very good. Bought it at cvs. I thought it smelled awful as well. I used it once and didn't like the results. Not recommended. At all. It stinks.
belinda a.
I love this product my color last longer, it's easy to mix and use. The color is vibrant, I get a lot of complements on the color of my hair. I have used it several months and very happy with the results I get. Has not been drying to my hair or caused any damage. I do and will continue to recommend to friends and family.
agnieszka n.
Fayetteville, NC
It doesn't smell like chemical product. Smell is really pleasant and different kinds of butters gives you smooth application. The after conditioner is wonderful.
Kandis  R.
Louisville, KY
I love this product because it is very cheap and gives great results. It leaves my hair silky and soft and I love the after color conductioner