Revlon Luxurious Colorsilk Buttercream Hair Color, 03G Ultra Light Sun Blonde uploaded by Karyn F.Revlon Luxurious Colorsilk Buttercream Hair Color, 03G Ultra Light Sun Blonde uploaded by Anahi A.Revlon Luxurious Colorsilk Buttercream Hair Color, 03G Ultra Light Sun Blonde uploaded by vivian m.

BY REVLON

Revlon luxurious colorsilkâ buttercream features a revolutionary triple butter complex of shea, mango and coconut butter for superior color, gorgeous shine, and conditioned hair. key features: ammonia-free nourishing cream color easy, mess-free, application. permanent, 100% gray coverage see more...

• Does the sun blonde color hAve a natural look or just highlights?1 Answers
  • How long did this last for everyone 5 Answers
Revlon Luxurious Colorsilk Buttercream Hair Color, 03G Ultra Light Sun Blonde
  • "This dye left my hair soft and it did not have a horrible smell." in 1 review
  • "It didn't last very long and I didn't see anything special about it to make it different from the three dollar boxes by Revlon. " in 1 review
  • "I got a dark brown or something like that and i put it on in and im serius its done like really dark but i dont want it really dark i dont like it :(" in 1 review
  • "I never have bought another brand of hair dye other than this one the buttercream really does nourish your hair." in 1 review
Celina M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a dark black brown or something like that, I LOVE it. I have always used this box dye because as a college student I just can't afford to go to the salon for a simple dark brown dye. It lasts a long time (I've used a pricey dye before and it didn't last as long as this did).
Kati M.
Mansfield, OH
I LOVE this hair dye product, it's great and actually stayed in my hair awhile. Though it didn't have a nice scent to it. I would compare it as a really good choice to use it, it was affordable as well. I would buy again for sure. I loved the color and how it turned out.
Melissa H.
Midlothian, TX
I just colored my hair with this yesterday I used the color black 10N. I really liked it , it left my hair soft and shiny. The conditioner smells so good and the best part was no nasty ammonia smell. I would most definitely recommend to others.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
If I dye my hair at home, I usually buy these. You can get them 2 for 6 at Walgreens and the color lasts a really long time. For me I usually need 2 boxes and that is a really good deal, especially compared to hair salon.
Janahlaine C.
N Las Vegas, NV
I just used this hair coloring box from revlon in the color dark brown and it totally worked and also it makes your hair shiny and smooth it doesn't feel like it damaged my hair at all
Ruby D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used revlon hair dyes all the time it's a very black Rock color that looks beautiful and lasted long !! Worth the price it's always 2 for 6 at my local cvs
Jessica R.
Banning, CA
I absolutely love this amasing hair dye So far it's the best one for me #influensterphotobooth
Madelyn M.
Port Richey, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use this brand every few months to color my hair before attending cosmetology school and I loved it. It was my go to product. I would get the dark brown color and it always stayed true to the color. It was easy to set up the developer and color into a plastic nozzle bottle and made for easy application..It lasted a really long time and didn't jeopardize the integrity of my hair what so ever. if anything it made it feel softer, fuller,more radiant soft,silky, and smoothe. This hair color is bomb for an inexpensive box color.
Leanna C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this kind of hair dye for years now same brand color everything... I refuse to change because I dont believe I have to spend a ton of money on something when the same product that you already know works is cheaper... The last time I bought this it was $2.97 a box I bought two because my hair is longer than most so I made sure I had enough for my entire head as I always do... Dont want to miss a spot!
Vivi D.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can I tell you if you want that super jet black hair color this stuff is the stuff you need to buy. I have brown hair and wanted to dye my hair jet black and this stuff did it for me. I love how easy it was to do and the color stayed it didn't fade until 3 months later but then still looked super black. Will be buying again.
autumn d.
Owego, NY
How long did this last for everyone
Micki I.
Voorhees, NJ
Does the sun blonde color hAve a natural look or just highlights?