BY REVLON

Revlon luxurious colorsilkâ buttercream features a revolutionary triple butter complex of shea, mango and coconut butter for superior color, gorgeous shine, and conditioned hair. key features: ammonia-free nourishing cream color easy, mess-free, application. permanent, 100% gray coverage see more...

• Does the sun blonde color hAve a natural look or just hig...1 Answers
  • How long did this last for everyone 5 Answers
Revlon Luxurious Colorsilk Buttercream Hair Color, 03G Ultra Light Sun Blonde
  • "It didn't last very long and I didn't see anything special about it to make it different from the three dollar boxes by Revlon. " in 1 review
  • "This dye left my hair soft and it did not have a horrible smell." in 1 review
  • "I got a dark brown or something like that and i put it on in and im serius its done like really dark but i dont want it really dark i dont like it :(" in 1 review
  • "I never have bought another brand of hair dye other than this one the buttercream really does nourish your hair." in 1 review
Madelyn M.
Port Richey, FL
I used to use this brand every few months to color my hair before attending cosmetology school and I loved it. It was my go to product. I would get the dark brown color and it always stayed true to the color. It was easy to set up the developer and color into a plastic nozzle bottle and made for easy application..It lasted a really long time and didn't jeopardize the integrity of my hair what so ever. if anything it made it feel softer, fuller,more radiant soft,silky, and smoothe. This hair color is bomb for an inexpensive box color.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
This is a good, affordable at home hair color. It’s easy to use, easy to mix and isn’t messy. The color turns out great and it covers grays. I do wish that they would give more container with it. I would recommend this product to others.
Juana J.
Santa Ana, CA
I've been using this brand for years it's the best brand .Nice packaging come with instructions and everything you need for your hair .mine is long &  dark black .has a nice scent not strong or smelly it last a couple months.yes would definitely recommend.
Sayra S.
N Las Vegas, NV
It's very good I like this brand and it's also not too expensive and it gets the job done personal like the smell that everyone does but I don't mind it if you're not trying to waste a lot of money this one is for you
Brenda C.
My hair color faded pretty quick. It smells great though! I did like the color options. I've sworn off in home colors at this moment, but in a pinch I'd use again
Hayley K.
Russellville, AR
This product keeps your hair soft even after color treating it. It has good coverage and is super affordable. It keeps you from feeling so risky when coloring your hair at home.
Leanna C.
I have been using this kind of hair dye for years now same brand color everything... I refuse to change because I dont believe I have to spend a ton of money on something when the same product that you already know works is cheaper... The last time I bought this it was $2.97 a box I bought two because my hair is longer than most so I made sure I had enough for my entire head as I always do... Dont want to miss a spot!
Payton W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I used this hair dye the last time I dyed my hair. I have only used it once. It worked really well and slightly darkened my hair color which I wanted. My hair is naturally dirty blonde but I wanted to dye it to be more light brown. This product worked really well but the dye will stain your clothes so wear old clothes when using it.
Vivi D.
Pico Rivera, CA
Can I tell you if you want that super jet black hair color this stuff is the stuff you need to buy. I have brown hair and wanted to dye my hair jet black and this stuff did it for me. I love how easy it was to do and the color stayed it didn't fade until 3 months later but then still looked super black. Will be buying again.
Camille O.
Perris, CA
I love how it doesn't dry out your hair and it after washing your hair, your hair feels like you've put hair treatment on it because of its ingredients. It's also a very effective dye though I've only tried brown shades.
autumn d.
Owego, NY
How long did this last for everyone
Micki I.
Voorhees, NJ
Does the sun blonde color hAve a natural look or just highlights?