Revlon Luxurious ColorSilk Buttercream Ammonia-Free Nourishing Cream Color, Ultra Light Natural Blonde 04N, 1 ea

Argan Oil Enriched Nourishing Cream Color Now 2X More Conditioner 3 Ammonia Free 6 3 Butters: Mango, Shea Coconut Revlon Luxurious Colorsilk Buttercream Set Includes: Ammonia-Free Color Cream 4 Developer Cream 5 Post Coloring Conditioning Treatment 8 2-Week Conditioning Booster 10 Application Instructions Gloves Promotes superior color, gorgeous shine, conditioned hair. Helps achieve 100% gray coverage - permanent. Experience Revlon Luxurious ColorSilk Buttercream, enriched with Argan Oil, promoting rich color and ultimate shine and softness. Revolutionary ammonia-free formula with Triple Butter Complex and Argan Oil for nourished, hydrated and ultra conditioned hair. Ultimate Rich Haircolor Cream. Nourishment Inside Out. br A combination of three of nature s most decadent butters, with vitamins and antioxidants, create this luxuriously nourishing Triple see more...

Christine M.
Indianapolis, IN
Its ok..I have been coloring my own hair since I was 14. I've yet to find any blonde that doesn't leave a reddish look to my hair. This always makes my scalp itch
Cheryl S.
Saint George
This is a good at home haircolor. There is enough product in the bottle for a full head of long mid back length hair. It is great for covering my greys or just having fun changing up my color. The conditioner that comes with it is amazing and leaves my hair super soft and shiney.
Alysse J.
The smell isn’t strong as are most hair dyes. The color was consistent with what the box advertises. The product isn’t overalls pricey. The directions are easy to understand. The product left my hair soft.
Michelle C.
For background, my natural hair is black, basically dark brown. I'm Asian and our hair is notorious for being annoying to lighten. When you bleach it, it turns orange before multiple sessions to get blonde.

I wasn't expecting magic; you can't expect to look exactly like the dye box and I know that. What I did want was to lighten up to a brown and get minimal damage to my hair.

This did the trick! Rather than straight bleach, I've used this a few times over the course of many months for a gradual lighting effect to get a ashy light blonde brown?? Haha hard to describe but it was a great experience. Really lifts color, easy to use and smells FANTASTIC. Like I would buy the conditioner it comes with. It's a mango amazing smell and it makes my hair feel even better than before dying.
Kristy H.
I used to die my hair a lot so the price of this was amazing . My hair came out great for not being salon colored . The box had everything I needed and was organized well. I'd definitely but it again.
Darlene F.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is my top pick for haircolor. The price is great plus Walgreens and the Sunday sale circulars can even give you a more lower price. The buttercream makes haircoloring easy I don't get it all over the place plus it even conditions my hair. I give it an A+. I dye my hair with it every month or other month and my hair looks better and shinier using Revlon Buttercream.
Shelby S.
I love this hair color brand. It always creates the look I want. Whatever your hair type, there is no worry. This product comes with a special conditioner which will protect your hair and color no matter how many times you style it.
Chelsea H.
I love that this product is ammonia free. It doesn't damage hair nearly as much as other products. The color stays for quite some time which I also love.
Regina S.
Greenville, MS
Good cheap hair color. Nice coverage and pleasant smell. I have thick hair so I use 2 boxes at a time. Nice natural color and hair stays soft and shiny
Daniela H.
This hair dye doesn't smell bad & it went on my hair nicely. It looked great for awhile but it nearly faded completely out after a few weeks.