Revlon Luxurious ColorSilk Buttercream Ammonia-Free Nourishing Cream Color, Ultra Light Natural Blonde 04N, 1 ea

BY REVLON

Argan Oil Enriched Nourishing Cream Color Now 2X More Conditioner 3 Ammonia Free 6 3 Butters: Mango, Shea Coconut Revlon Luxurious Colorsilk Buttercream Set Includes: Ammonia-Free Color Cream 4 Developer Cream 5 Post Coloring Conditioning Treatment 8 2-Week Conditioning Booster 10 Application Instructions Gloves Promotes superior color, gorgeous shine, conditioned hair. Helps achieve 100% gray coverage - permanent. Experience Revlon Luxurious ColorSilk Buttercream, enriched with Argan Oil, promoting rich color and ultimate shine and softness. Revolutionary ammonia-free formula with Triple Butter Complex and Argan Oil for nourished, hydrated and ultra conditioned hair. Ultimate Rich Haircolor Cream. Nourishment Inside Out. br A combination of three of nature s most decadent butters, with vitamins and antioxidants, create this luxuriously nourishing Triple see more...

Michelle C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For background, my natural hair is black, basically dark brown. I'm Asian and our hair is notorious for being annoying to lighten. When you bleach it, it turns orange before multiple sessions to get blonde.

I wasn't expecting magic; you can't expect to look exactly like the dye box and I know that. What I did want was to lighten up to a brown and get minimal damage to my hair.

This did the trick! Rather than straight bleach, I've used this a few times over the course of many months for a gradual lighting effect to get a ashy light blonde brown?? Haha hard to describe but it was a great experience. Really lifts color, easy to use and smells FANTASTIC. Like I would buy the conditioner it comes with. It's a mango amazing smell and it makes my hair feel even better than before dying.
Kristy H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to die my hair a lot so the price of this was amazing . My hair came out great for not being salon colored . The box had everything I needed and was organized well. I'd definitely but it again.
Darlene F.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my top pick for haircolor. The price is great plus Walgreens and the Sunday sale circulars can even give you a more lower price. The buttercream makes haircoloring easy I don't get it all over the place plus it even conditions my hair. I give it an A+. I dye my hair with it every month or other month and my hair looks better and shinier using Revlon Buttercream.
Shelby S.
I love this hair color brand. It always creates the look I want. Whatever your hair type, there is no worry. This product comes with a special conditioner which will protect your hair and color no matter how many times you style it.
Daniela H.
This hair dye doesn't smell bad & it went on my hair nicely. It looked great for awhile but it nearly faded completely out after a few weeks.
Jessica H.
I love this hair dye it stays in a pretty long time I always use this brand to die my hair. Nice section to.
Jeanneth A.
Este tinte lo compre de EMERGENCIA en una farmacia y me sorprendio muchisimo! El color es brillante, no huele muy fuerte y solo me llevo unos 10 min. en aplicarlo, economico y ahora lo utilizo muchisimo.
mayra e.
Durango
El mejor producto que he utilizado, me fascina, tengo ya varios meses que lo utilize por primera vez y es de los mejores ya no he probado ningún otro
Lauryn R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super vibrant! Colour cane out very well in my hair. I didn't have to bleach with this. Super happy with the results, would definitely recommend it!