BY REVLON

Revlon Luxurious Color Sunlit Sparkle Luxurious Color Eyeshadow offers a sparkling finish and luxurious texture. The rich, refined pigments and velvety smooth textures glides on smoothly, blending effortlessly, helping to define and accent eyes. Size: 0.28 ounce Quantity: One (1) eyeshadow Shade: Sunlit Sparkle Targeted area: Eyes Skin type: All We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Revlon Luxurious Color Sunlit Sparkle Eyeshadow
  • "I've Used Quite A Number Of EyeShadows Before & Some I Noticed Didn't Stay On Long I Had To Reapply It Many Times Through Out The Day But When I Tried This Product I Was Excited To Learn It Stayed On And I Had Sparkly Eyes All Day..I Definetly Recommend This.." in 3 reviews
Erin N.
Harrington, DE
Drugstore makeup can get a bad rap but not Revlon! A great product with a great price that lets you load up on lots of different shades to create your own unique look.
Kara P.
I love this eyeshadow! This color literally looks amazing with every eye color and shape, and perfect for any occasion. The eyeshadow doesn't crumble or get thick on your eye lids. Which are two big things for me. Very please and would buy again!
Tiffany A.
Oh how I love Sparkle and glitter so as soon as I sell this product on the counter I had to have it and it is pretty shiny when you first apply it but after a couple uses into the product I see that the glitter and shine Fades a little away but it is nice for a high intense
Becky C.
Middlesex, NJ
This is my favorite eye shadow color ever. It's a really pretty champagne color and offers a hint of sparkle. It goes on very smoothly. I do find that I need to wear primer with it or else it will not stay on for a long time. Would definitely buy again or recommend to a friend!
Sharon S.
Love using this as my inner corner highlight. For the price, the product is great. I love the packaging, it feels sturdy and durable. This would have been a great color to include in one of their quads
Lianne R.
N Hollywood, CA
Revlons light colored eyeshadows aren't the most pigmented products but they give a nice light vibrant pearl like glimmer to your eyelid. They last a long time and you don't have to use too much to get a nice shimmer.
Hillary B.
Tampa, FL
This is a great nude shadow that goes on smooth and blends great with other shadows. A good neutral color that can serve as a great base for a smokey eye. I have hazel eyes and this always makes my eyes pop. I definitely recommend this product!!!!
crystal p.
Corpus Christi, TX
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
Doesn't stay on as long as their other eye shadows, but the color is great! Do it up with a blend for a smokey eye. Just make sure you wear a primer for long lasting purposes!
Wendy K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Wanted something sparkly for a Christmas party to go with my dress. This eye shadow fit perfectly. Absolutely loved the sparkly touch it gave and to my surprise it wasn't so bold. Great product.