Revlon Luxurious Color Satin Eye Shadow uploaded by Danerys♋ D.Revlon Luxurious Color Satin Eye Shadow uploaded by Elia B.Revlon Luxurious Color Satin Eye Shadow uploaded by Estefania B.

BY REVLON

Single pan eye shadow suede-like texture glides over lids smoothly & evenly, providing rich, pearlized color. Perle - crystallized sparkling effect. All day wear

• I've never heard of this product before and is it good qu...3 Answers
  • Just wondering if this eye shadow is long lasting and whe...1 Answers
  • Does this stay on the eye evenly or does it crease.2 Answers
Revlon Luxurious Color Satin Eye Shadow
  • "The color is neutral and gorgeous. I will keep using it with the other colors. It is also long lasting" in 3 reviews
Brittany W.
Knoxville, TN
I got this as a stocking stuffer this past Christmas, and I can't say I'm impressed with this. It has a nice shimmer, but shows up darker on my lid than I had hoped.
Christina C.
Flushing, NY
These eye-shadows come in an awesome compact case that I can just put in my purse when I go out. The color stays on great and the shimmer adds a nice touch for nights out. There's plenty of product to experiment with.
Susanna B.
Martin, TN
I love this eyeshadow! It made my eyes pop! It's great for hazel, green, and brown eyes. It stayed all day and was still it's perfect golden bronze color when I was ready to take it off at night.
Verónica C.
I'm an artificial redhead who likes dark make-up.
This has been my go-to color for YEARS, and Revlon recently discontinued the color. It's long wearing, with just enough vibrancy to catch the eye, goes on smoothly, and is even very effective as a base color, or for light shade work
Laney W.
This product is okay. I haven't tried all the colors but I have tried the brown, it's easy to use and blends well. It's pretty pigmented and it's not expensive. I would use again.
Amber L.
Brunswick, OH
I really like this eye shadow. I actually like it so much I am going to have to replenish my stock soon. It always goes on so easily and I really like the way it looks
Vanessa G.
Fresno, CA
This is the perfect eye color when you want to go out with the girls and have fun. I love glitter a lot. It has just the right amount of shimmer not too much but still enough to make a statement.
Alba S.
This product is okay. I used this for halloween. It was hot and humid that day and eye shadow stayed on tact. Careful when applying, hard to take off.
Ashley S.
The color of this worked well. Wasn't as easy to blend as some of the other products that I've used but it's affordable and lasted for most of the day.
Hailey J.
Dahlonega, GA
I love this eyeshadow !!! I would definitely repurchase this product ! Nice packaging. I use this product daily. I would say it could use some room for improvement but overall this is a great product !
Lily T.
I've never heard of this product before and is it good quality? Does it come it other colors?
Emily A.
Does this stay on the eye evenly or does it crease.
Michelle c.
Novi, MI
Just wondering if this eye shadow is long lasting and whether it provides you with color or just a sheer look