Revlon Luxurious Color Satin Eye Shadow, Platinum Glimmer, 0.08 Ounce uploaded by Elia B.

BY REVLON

Stephanie H.
Beaumont, TX
I don't wear eyeshadow very often but this one didn't stay too well. I use eyeshadow primer and even with that it wasn't very great
Kyrssie M.
I love this eye shadow. it goes on so easy and stays all day. they are super affordable and i would recommend them to anyone.
faeneolle f.
This it's a really good eyeshadow to invest on for your makeup kit it haves really good pigment amazing for smokey eyes
Reeva S.
Love this color. Has a nice shimmer. I'll mix it with my purple eyeshadow to get a smokey look for nights out.
Brittnee B.
Mount Vernon, IN
I absolutely love this color. It works nicely with a smokey eye for the eye lid middle color. I would recommend
Kristen L.
Saint Johns, FL
This was darker on than what it looks like in the container. I liked it but not the color I wanted.
Nancy N.
I really
enjoy
using
revlon products.
I recommend trying
their products. I really enjoy them.
Jennifer R.
Modesto, Ca
Favorite eyeshadows. I ran out I need to get more. I loved the look of this eyeshadow.
Melissa M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Stays on for the most of the day, love the color and how to goes on the eyes.
Majo A.
San Luis potosi
it´s a really good eye shadow , it´s a little expensive but when i put in my eye it´s amazing i feel pretty , it packaging is very nice and beautiful , i use this product every day and i feel good , i recommended this eye shadow always. two thumps up!