BY REVLON

Single pan eye shadow suede-like texture glides over lids smoothly & evenly, providing rich, pearlized color. Perle - crystallized sparkling effect. All day wear

• I've never heard of this product before and is it good quality? D...3 Answers
  • Just wondering if this eye shadow is long lasting and whether it ...1 Answers
  • Does this stay on the eye evenly or does it crease.2 Answers
Revlon Luxurious Color Satin Eye Shadow
  • "The color is neutral and gorgeous. I will keep using it with the other colors. It is also long lasting" in 3 reviews
Emily W.
Mullica Hill
Pretty good quality...Reslly enjoyed the natural color that it brought to my face. Used this product every once in a while. First time using it was pretty good and it was very long lasting. I would buy this product again if I saw it on the shelf in a store.
Alexsis B.
Florissant, MO
The sparkle in this is just right. I love the shade and how it makes my eyes stand out. It's long lasting compared to other brands and the package is very compact, yet has a lot of make up in it. I use this product on a daily basis and I recommend everyone to use it for the long lasting beautiful look!
Amy N.
Ballwin, MO
This is a great neutral eye shadow! Very pigmented, long-lasting color. Very good value as far as price compared to other brands. Stayed on my eyes all day long. I've been using this product on a daily basis and would definitely recommend it to others.
Alyssa T.
New Haven , IN
Love.love. loveee. I love nude colors and this revlon Perle eye shadow is definitely a favorite. So shimmery and gives you a nice look for the day and even works well when you want to blend a little darker color for the night for that smoky eye!
Abby C.
Good color, I think. I use it as a highlighter, or a wash on day's when I'm feeling low key. When I use it with a shadow primer it wears really well, but unfortunately I can't say the same without primer. It could stand to be more intensely pigmented, but for the price I think it's a solid buy.
Susanna B.
Martin, TN
I love this eyeshadow! It made my eyes pop! It's great for hazel, green, and brown eyes. It stayed all day and was still it's perfect golden bronze color when I was ready to take it off at night.
Vanessa G.
Fresno, CA
This is the perfect eye color when you want to go out with the girls and have fun. I love glitter a lot. It has just the right amount of shimmer not too much but still enough to make a statement.
Hailey J.
Dahlonega, GA
I love this eyeshadow !!! I would definitely repurchase this product ! Nice packaging. I use this product daily. I would say it could use some room for improvement but overall this is a great product !
teresa s.
Dickson, TN
I got the silver color, & I love it. Will warn, however, that it is VERY well pigmented. One or two strokes of this, & you're good to go.
Mikayla P.
Albuquerque , NM
These are so smooth and almost
Creamy! They go one like butter and stay for a good amount of time ! They also have little fall out !!
Lily T.
I've never heard of this product before and is it good quality? Does it come it other colors?
Emily A.
Does this stay on the eye evenly or does it crease.
Michelle c.
Novi, MI
Just wondering if this eye shadow is long lasting and whether it provides you with color or just a sheer look