Revlon Luxurious Color Satin Eye Shadow uploaded by Danerys♋ D.Revlon Luxurious Color Satin Eye Shadow uploaded by Elia B.Revlon Luxurious Color Satin Eye Shadow uploaded by Estefania B.

BY REVLON

Single pan eye shadow suede-like texture glides over lids smoothly & evenly, providing rich, pearlized color. Perle - crystallized sparkling effect. All day wear

• I've never heard of this product before and is it good qu...3 Answers
  • Just wondering if this eye shadow is long lasting and whe...1 Answers
  • Does this stay on the eye evenly or does it crease.2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The color is neutral and gorgeous. I will keep using it with the other colors. It is also long lasting" in 3 reviews
Kendra C.
This is a pretty good eyeshadow! The color is great and it looks good on the skin. The price is fairly inexpensive, so you get a great product for a little amount of money which is always a great thing!
Alexsis B.
Florissant, MO
The sparkle in this is just right. I love the shade and how it makes my eyes stand out. It's long lasting compared to other brands and the package is very compact, yet has a lot of make up in it. I use this product on a daily basis and I recommend everyone to use it for the long lasting beautiful look!
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
I really like this eye shadow. It doesn't come off as dark as it looks but it is very buildable. So if you want a more suttle look it's easy to do and if you want more drama then that is easy too! I'm not usually into shimmery eye shadows , so I only use this on special occasions.
Amy N.
Ballwin, MO
This is a great neutral eye shadow! Very pigmented, long-lasting color. Very good value as far as price compared to other brands. Stayed on my eyes all day long. I've been using this product on a daily basis and would definitely recommend it to others.
Emily W.
Mullica Hill
Pretty good quality...Reslly enjoyed the natural color that it brought to my face. Used this product every once in a while. First time using it was pretty good and it was very long lasting. I would buy this product again if I saw it on the shelf in a store.
Maria L.
It's a really good shadow for the perfect smokey eye, for me personally as i have dark brown eye color it makes them pop and also has a tiny bit of grey that works extremely well for blending the smokey. It stays really long even when I am not using a eye primer. It is not that pigmented but it works wonders in the blending world for the smokey eyes.
Alyssa T.
New Haven , IN
Love.love. loveee. I love nude colors and this revlon Perle eye shadow is definitely a favorite. So shimmery and gives you a nice look for the day and even works well when you want to blend a little darker color for the night for that smoky eye!
Abby C.
Good color, I think. I use it as a highlighter, or a wash on day's when I'm feeling low key. When I use it with a shadow primer it wears really well, but unfortunately I can't say the same without primer. It could stand to be more intensely pigmented, but for the price I think it's a solid buy.
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
This eye shadow went on smooth and was very pigmented . It is great for a night out with the girls . For me it's not an every day eye shadow but I would recommend it to others .
Ali C.
Vista, CA
I like this particular type of shadow for coverage and price. I can find it at most drug stores and it goes well with my brown eyes. Doesn't clump. Only drawback is I have oily eyelids and sometimes need to reapply before night's end. Would certainly recommend, though!
Lily T.
I've never heard of this product before and is it good quality? Does it come it other colors?
Emily A.
Does this stay on the eye evenly or does it crease.
Michelle c.
Novi, MI
Just wondering if this eye shadow is long lasting and whether it provides you with color or just a sheer look