BeautyEyeEyeshadowRevlon
Luxurious Color Satin Eye Shadow

Revlon Luxurious Color Satin Eye Shadow

Single pan eye shadow suede-like texture glides over lids smoothly & evenly, providing rich, pearlized color. Perle - crystallized sparkling effect. All day wear

I've never heard of this product before and is it good quality? Does it come it other colors?
Just wondering if this eye shadow is long lasting and whether it provides you with color or just a sheer look
Does this stay on the eye evenly or does it crease.
Start your review of Revlon Luxurious Color Satin Eye Shadow!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
The color is neutral and gorgeous. I will keep using it with the other colors. It is also long lastingin reviews
Emily W.
Mullica Hill
Pretty good quality...Reslly enjoyed the natural color that it brought to my face. Used this product every once in a while. First time using it was pretty good and it was very long lasting. I would buy this product again if I saw it on the shelf in a store.
Vanessa G.
Fresno, CA
This is the perfect eye color when you want to go out with the girls and have fun. I love glitter a lot. It has just the right amount of shimmer not too much but still enough to make a statement.
mari V.
w Addison
I did not like this product don't buy it if you have really light skin or far this is something for a little bit of a darker completion.
Juliette S.
Boulder, CO
Purchased at: Target
I love this eyeshadow, and have been using it for years. It lasts all day until I take it off at night. It goes on smoothly, and blends easily with other colors. And, I can use it with my liquid eyeliner and it looks absolutely gorgeous. It works as well, if not better than more expensive designer department store brands!! 10/10
Lauren H.
Frankfort, IL
This color was super amazing to work with! I like to use this and colors similar in my eye looks every day. This was amazing to use and I would for sure recommend you try it out for yourself. It is an amazing product.
Cindy F.
Berkeley Spgs, WV
Live the color, but wished it was more pigmented. It looks beautiful when you put it on, but by lunch it has creased. I get a lot on my cheeks even after tapping off the excess.
Jaime  G.
W Long Branch, NJ
Used these for years, moved in to palettes recently but this formula is always a good buy and great choice of shades
faeneolle F.
This it's a really good eyeshadow to invest on for your makeup kit it haves really good pigment amazing for smokey eyes
Katie M.
have this in lilac. doesn't show up well, the sparkles all fall off, & it doesn't last long. do not waste your money on this product.
Ashley S.
The color of this worked well. Wasn't as easy to blend as some of the other products that I've used but it's affordable and lasted for most of the day.