Revlon Luxurious Color Kohl Eyeliner uploaded by vani s.

BY REVLON

Have it all with our Revlon Luxurious Color Eyeliner. One pencil lets you create two looks from precise to smoky. The velvety formula glides on with the ease of a pencil and the color intensity of a liquid liner. Customize your look with the built-in smudger.

Revlon Luxurious Color Kohl Eyeliner
  • "I love this eye liner !! I use it every day. Super smooth to apply and looks amazing. I have dark brown eyes and normally like black eye liner , but I like switching it up to blue lately, it gives a more awake look and makes me feel like it brings out my eye color more. I like how easy it is to wing with this too, and how you can do a smokey eye warily with the sponge on the tip. " in 5 reviews
Anna W.
Wahiawa , HI
they have a new eyeliner its in a triangle shape its amazing. the first use was awesome after the frist week i feel you need to layer up to get that rich color, its $10 which isn't so bad ive used it daily for over a month it doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes which is a plus, it transfers to your lid a little but less than other brands ive tried
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i love revlon luxurious color kohl liner electric blue because it matches my eye color. it comes in a nice packaging. i buy this at walmart for a great value and reasonable price. it is very easy to apply. i would definitely buy again and would recommend to friends and family.
melissa r.
Kearny, NJ
This planet is amazing not only it leaves your lips with the perfect line but if you have a shaky hand and you mess up and has the little eraser Part on it at the end with a little lipstick or a little lip gloss your lips look perfect so kissable and ready for the day
Melanie J.
Blackwell, OK
Love how it it applies and the color. It's effective and I would buy it again.I bought at Wal-Mart.The price was reasonable. It was good value and I will buy it again.It was my first time buying it.Yes I would recommend this to my friends and family.
gloria m.
Bronx, NY
I normally like revlon products and this product was one of them. With revlon you get what you pay for. The blue is a nice fun color. It did give me a brightness to my face. One con about this product is that it is not easy to apply. I was hoping for more with this product but I was wrong. That is why I give it a four out of five.
Linda A.
Ogden, UT
I don't wear a lot of eye makeup. Usually, it's just an eye shadow and an eyeliner on my upper lids. I'm 72, so the liner has to be soft or it really pulls my skin. This particular eyeliner is one of my favorites. I have blue eyes and it really brings out the color of my eyes. It's also creamy and easy to apply so there's no stress on my eyelids. It also lasts all day for me. After using eye makeup remover pads, this is the last thing that remains to be taken off. I don't know how this color works for people with other eye colors, but for blue eyes, this color is superb. It is also very affordable, which is a big plus. I'd recommend you try this one. It's a pleasure to use and it looks great.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I love this liner. It really helps with making a perfect line and going with the style i want.i use this product alot! It makes my eyes look slot brighter and I already have really bright blue eyes! It works on inner and outer eye like a charm. I love the quality and value of this liner. It really looks so good and I highly reccomend it! It is my favorite find and I will continue to use it!
Jennifer C.
Brooklyn, NY
I really love this eyeliner! It gives that pop enhancing the eyes and intensify the look. Normally I would stick with the black eyeliner but after using this eyeliner a couple of times it grew on me. Its very vibrant and pigmented bringing my eyes back to life.
Angela F.
Kansas City, KS
This is probably good gor somebody with dry or normal skin. I have oily skin and I can only use this on my Waterline and even there it smudges when I don't want it to! For me it wasn't a good idea for acual eyeliner. (I ended up looking like a panda) But it is a deep black and goes on smooth!
Steffani T.
AUSTIN, TX
Love love love the color! its so bright and makes my eyes pop out! just needa little mascara and you're ready for night out on the town. haha. Really I'm not use to bright bold colors but this one did the job and I would buy it again.