BY REVLON

Rich, intense color Built-in smudger Defines eye with rich, luxurious color that lasts all day.  Silky-smooth formula and built-in smudger create versatile looks from precise to smoky. Ophthalmologist tested. ; see more...

• Will you have this product a try?2 Answers
  • What has been your experience with this in comparing it to more e...1 Answers
Samantha J.
Apopka, Fl
I love this eyeliner. I used to use Revlon all the time in high school. I need to go pick up another one only because these are worth what you pay in the drugstore. It is very creamy and glides on. I don't use the little sponge at the end to blend it out once applied, but it does work really well.
Autumn F.
this is an ok eyeliner it can be a little hard to apply and i dont like that you have to sharpen it. but i find it more easier to apply when i heat up the liner with a lighter. it makes it go one so much smoother.
sarah h.
Lexington, KY
This is ok, but in all honesty is just feels weird putting it on. Like the product feels really dry. This is not one of my first go to products if you know what I mean. The best way to determine whether or not you like this product is by trying it.
Terra H.
Burley, ID
I love this liner. It goes on smooth and stays all day. It is a little spendy however, it is totally worth the price. I bought it online. I would recommend this liner to my friends. The packaging is good and protects the product from scratches but not from weight.
Citlali O.
Sibley, IA
This was a good product but not really for me, my eyes get really watery and then eyeliner gets all smeared under my eyes but my sister wore it and it looked good. Went on well, and smooth.
María M.
Doral, FL
My all time favorite eyeliner. Been using this one for years and got my mom addicted to it as well. Smooth application, easily bendable for a smoky eye or can be worn just on the inner lid of the lower lash line to accentuate your eye shape/color. I love it😌😌😌😍😍
Princessmarlena D.
Palmdale, CA
I love their products . I like how easy they are to open. I like Their color choices . I usually buy my products at walmart. I have many friends that use this product . I am a repeat user.
Kristen P.
Warren, OH
I like the quality in Revlon products. The eyeliner is one of the best eyeliners I have used. It stays in place versus the more expensive eyeliners that can sometimes smudge in the corners of the eyes. I would recommend this product.
Kyleen S.
Coconut Creek, FL
I love this Revlon Luxurious color eyeliner. I use this eyeliner everyday weather i'm just headed into work or out for a girl night. It is very easy to apply and even comes with a smudge brush. GREAT PRICE AND GREAT VALUE. drug stores often times have coupons and sales that can make it even cheaper! Over all love it and would recommend
Sarah L.
Warrensburg, MO
This is my all-time favorite pencil liner! It glides on so effortlessly. It's smooth and creamy every time and never clumps up on you. I've never had one dry up on me or the quality decrease. However I find it's not the best eyeliner to use for the cat eye look, because ti tends to smudge up on to your upper lid. I usually just put black shadow over it to help it set. Otherwise it's fantastic for the price. It also sharpens well.
Billie W.
Will you have this product a try?
Lynn R.
What has been your experience with this in comparing it to more expensive brands? I feel like they are so similar and never sure if the difference is only in my head.