Add a Photo

By REVLON
#290 in Eyeliner
Rich, intense color Built-in smudger Defines eye with rich, luxurious color that lasts all day.  Silky-smooth formula and built-in smudger create versatile looks from precise to smoky. Ophthalmologist tested. ;
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Pearce, AZ

This eyeliner has become a staple in my collection. It is a great value and a very moderately priced but fantastic product. I started using this eyeliner years ago and I usually purchase these at Walgreens or Target. I absolutely do recommend this product to my friends who are looking for a great eyeliner at an awesome price point. Super high quality product
Kyleen S.
Kyleen S.
Coconut Creek, FL

I love this Revlon Luxurious color eyeliner. I use this eyeliner everyday weather i'm just headed into work or out for a girl night. It is very easy to apply and even comes with a smudge brush. GREAT PRICE AND GREAT VALUE. drug stores often times have coupons and sales that can make it even cheaper! Over all love it and would recommend
Janet B.
Janet B.
Adrian, MI

I really love this product. It States on all day, and it is so beautiful. There are so many colors and it is so easy to apply. When I first saw this product I really didn't expect much. Boy was I surprised . it stayed, looked nice and was affordable. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Valleri R.
Valleri R.

I don't usually purchase eyeliners that I have to sharpen, but I liked the color of this one. Unfortunately, applying it was not a smooth line like the automatic liners. I bought it on impulse at the grocery store and don't think I will be able to recommend this product.
Mare C.
Mare C.
San Antonio, TX

This eyeliner goes on super smooth, no tugging or having to press hard to see the color. This was my first time using and I would buy again. The packaging was pretty much norm for Revlon but it really does not need alot. The product speaks for it self. I would recommend
Terra H.
Terra H.
Burley, ID

I love this liner. It goes on smooth and stays all day. It is a little spendy however, it is totally worth the price. I bought it online. I would recommend this liner to my friends. The packaging is good and protects the product from scratches but not from weight.
Christina G.
Christina G.
Deer Park, NY

Like most Revlon products, I find this to be the easiest to use, and have the most choice in colors. It's creamy and smooth to apply, not harsh like some other liners I've tried. I buy my cosmetics at Walgreens. I would recommend this product to others.
sarah h.
sarah h.
Lexington, KY

This is ok, but in all honesty is just feels weird putting it on. Like the product feels really dry. This is not one of my first go to products if you know what I mean. The best way to determine whether or not you like this product is by trying it.
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
Warren, OH

I like the quality in Revlon products. The eyeliner is one of the best eyeliners I have used. It stays in place versus the more expensive eyeliners that can sometimes smudge in the corners of the eyes. I would recommend this product.
Carmen A.
Carmen A.
Huntington Beach, CA

I like the Revlon eyeliners. It stay and doesn't run. It is a little pricey compared to covergirl or others but I like the Revlon products. Like it when Revlon has a buy one get the other at 50% off at some of the stores.
Billie W.
Billie W.

Will you have this product a try?
Lynn R.
Lynn R.

What has been your experience with this in comparing it to more expensive brands? I feel like they are so similar and never sure if the difference is only in my head.