Revlon Luxurious Color Eyeliner uploaded by Renegade ūüôĆ.

BY REVLON

Defines eyes with rich, luxurious colour

Have it all with our Revlon Luxurious Color‚ĄĘ Eyeliner. One pencil lets you create two looks from precise to smoky. The velvety formula glides on with the ease of a pencil and the colour intensity of a liquid liner. Customize your look with the built-in smudger. Available in 3 shades.

EXPERT TIPS:

Starting at the inside corner of your upper lashline, draw the liner by making small dashes rather than one long line. For smoky eye look, use smudger to blend and soften line to desired effect.

• What's your Eye color..? Brown? Blue? Green? Hazel? Revlon Luxur...3 Answers
  • Will you have this product a try?2 Answers
  • Is this a shimmery gold color or more of a matte one?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This has always been my first choice of eye liner. The blackest black is my favorite because it is super dark. This eye liner stays on forever which is one of its greatest characteristics. I highly recommend it!!" in 12 reviews
savannah j.
Review for: Sparkling Silver more...
This eyeliner is amazing go buy one if you dont got one, this is the best eyeliner you can get and best of all it brightens your eyes so much and if i had to say would i buy agian its a yes for sure and its a 5 star in my book
Caitlin S.
Review for: Revlon Luxurious Color Eyeliner, Blackened Sapphire 506, Brushed Pewter 505, 0.043 Ounce Each, 2 Pack more...
I love this eyeliner. It's one of the creamiest ones I've ever used and is super easy to apply. It's very dark and looks super good. My only complaint is that it smudges easily.
Samantha J.
Apopka, Fl
I love this eyeliner. I used to use Revlon all the time in high school. I need to go pick up another one only because these are worth what you pay in the drugstore. It is very creamy and glides on. I don't use the little sponge at the end to blend it out once applied, but it does work really well.
Joleasa T.
Lansing, IL
Review for: Sparkling Silver more...
I love this pencil one because it glides on so effortlessly. You don't have to struggle to achieve the color pay off from this pencil. I purchased this on line on there website and I will most likely be getting more and some of the other colors as well. I take this on my travel bag when I'm on the go it's quick and easy to use for touch ups.
Stephanie T.
Westminster
Love this eyeliner and always have it in my purse. I've been using it forever and will continue to. It goes on very easy, compared to other brands I have to heat to use. I have this in my daily makeup bag and will continue to buy this as long as it's out there.
sarah h.
Lexington , KY
This is ok, but in all honesty is just feels weird putting it on. Like the product feels really dry. This is not one of my first go to products if you know what I mean. The best way to determine whether or not you like this product is by trying it.
Emily P.
Columbus, GA
Loved this product! Out of every eyeliner I've used this is in my top 5 favorites! I have blue eyes so the black eyeliner worked perfectly for me! It lasted almost all day and barely speared throughout the day!
Jerrica G.
Hampton, VA
I really liked how smooth it went on my eyes and how long this product lasted all day. The only thing I had a hard time with was sharpening it to make a smooth steady line. Overall, I still loved this product.
Sydnie V.
Del city, OK
Review for: Sparkling Silver more...
I don't like this. Really simple reason- doesn't show up when you put it on. Hated it. When I purchase an eyeliner I expect it to show up well on the eyes but I guess this one wasn't meant to be. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND.
Citlali O.
Sibley, IA
This was a good product but not really for me, my eyes get really watery and then eyeliner gets all smeared under my eyes but my sister wore it and it looked good. Went on well, and smooth.
Jacqueline P.
Omaha ne
What's your Eye color..? Brown? Blue? Green? Hazel? Revlon Luxurious Color Eyeliner
Billie W.
Will you have this product a try?
Lynn R.
What has been your experience with this in comparing it to more expensive brands? I feel like they are so similar and never sure if the difference is only in my head.
Michele M.
Is this eyeliner dry or creamy?
Amie H.
Is this a shimmery gold color or more of a matte one?