REVLON Luxurious Color Diamond Luste Eye Shadow, Night Sky, 0.028 Ounce uploaded by Ashika P.REVLON Luxurious Color Diamond Luste Eye Shadow, Night Sky, 0.028 Ounce uploaded by member-115ba1552

BY REVLON

Revlon Luxurious Color Diamond Lust Eye Shadow: Highlights, contours and accents eyes Multitude of looks see more...

REVLON Luxurious Color Diamond Luste Eye Shadow, Night Sky, 0.028 Ounce
  • "Gives my smoky eye the most of the smokies !! I've used several brands of sparkly lovely dark shades and revlon sticks to me the most ... simple packaging .... not too expensive !" in 3 reviews
c. ♡.
North Carolina
this color is super pigmented and i love the shine it gives too. it looks really good with a smoky eye! it's cute and compact. i didn't you the applicator inside but it worked well with the brush i used.
Crystal D.
Milledgeville , GA
Vero N.
This eyeshadow is great! always hated of a completely dark eye shadow that makes you look like a raccoon but this one works perfectly. its not too dark compared to other and it still gives you that nice dark glow on your face. You can practically but it anymore and its not that expensive
Kristine R.
Little River, SC
I absolutely love this product I love eyeshadow and the packaging is nice a simple and small enough for my huge make up collection I bought this at CVS and I am a repeat user for all revlon eyeshadow and will buy again time after time I recommend this product it last and doesn't fade away
Ashley L.
By far one of my favorite eyeshadows! Wish the color was a little more creamy with a little more coverage, but overall great product. The color lasts a while and the sparkle adds a nice touch for a night out!
Shannon H.
Fairborn, OH
This shadow is a show stopper for sure. If you are attracted to makeup isles because you love the visual stimulation from all the color this one will draw your eye in for sure and you can't help but imagine all the looks you could create with it.
Taya T.
This products Has A LOT OF PIGMENT for a drugstore shadow. They have so many different colors in this one is amazing. It's perfect for you dark sparkle he smoky eye.
Susan H.
Cordova, MD
I've had this eye shadow for a couple years now. Give it like 5 years honestly. I still use it when I want my inner corners of my eyes nice and black but shinny too.
Patricia S.
Espanola, NM
I love the color and the sparkle that this eyeshadow has. It makes a bold statement and it has staying factors that some other eyeshadow does not. I would recommend it!
Madison C.
Honestly I was expecting more from this product! I liked the color, but not as much when I applied it. It just wasn't what I was thought it was going to be.
Jennifer E.
Newport News, VA
Is this really sparkly and stay on pretty good? This would be perfect for a night out clubbing!