BY REVLON

Luxurious color diamond lust eye shadow, on-trend sparkle shadows. Shadows are high sparkle shadows with a silky luxurious texture. It contains muted metallics and a very rich color.

Kayla K.
Rockaway Park, NY
I’ve had this eyeshadow for probably 7 years! I have since upgraded my eyeshadow collections so I find myself using other products instead, but that doesn’t deter from the fact that this is a great eyeshadow! It blends out to a medium/dark gray black color. It has multicolored glitter in it as well! I went to scan this and re-realized how pretty it was and thought I have to add it to my eye look if I’m going out soon! Good product.
Amanda R.
Gfafb, ND
I have 5 of these from years ago and forgot about how great these are when used wet. When used dry these tend to have fall out from the glitter and little color. However! When you apply these wet the color and shimmer is amazing!! Very magical and the glitter gives off a beautiful shine that catches the light. These are great Because it eliminates the use of loose glitters. I recommend these only being used wet. For $3 a piece these are a good addition to any makeup collection if you love glitter and adding a pop of sparkle to your look.
Ashley O.
Papillion
This product is great if your looking for that glitz and glam look! It has a lot of sparkle in it. It can be a bit overpowering so use it carefully. I overall liked having this product add a bit of bling to my makeup.Revlon Luxurious Color Diamond Luste Eye Shadow
Hanani S.
Lake City, FL
I use to love the crap out of this eyeshadow. The glitter was so pretty in it. I haven’t had one in a good couple years I may have to pick a new one up soon! Absolutely adore these.
Lauren N.
Was not a fan of these. Very hard to apply and are way to glittery! All you will see is the chunks of glitter and not so much the actual color . They were verycheap tho but I would not recommend wasting money on these
kate A.
This is a great product it packs on really well and it’s really pigmented. It’s amazing quality and has pretty good quality. It also lasts a long time. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone.
Anita S.
Arnold, MO
Can't find this anymore

This is one of my most favorite brands of eye shadow it's my go to for everything shadow I have the white green black pink and purple colors I use this for everything and it seems they are not making it anymore? I love this I have bought all they have at my local target it's my favorite favorite any ideas where to find it almost out???
BriAnna 💀.
Resaca, GA
One of my favorite glittery shadows out there! Revlon really outdid themselves with these Diamond Lust shadows. I went through these so fast when they were being sold. I purchased all of the colors that they had.
So. Much. Pigment! They do have some glitter fallout but I always expect that with glitter shadows, glitter primer & setting spray definitely helps minimize that fallout though. I'm so bummed I can't find it anywhere anymore, because I'd definitely stock up on all of the colors again.
victoria c.
Hialeah, FL
Bought the Revlon Luxurious Color Diamond Luste Eye Shadow and the color is gorgeous. Lasts all day which is great for me. I had never used this before so I was very pleased. I picked it up at Walgreens. I definitely recommend it. It is a good product!
kenzie p.
ohio
Honestly I don’t think I ever reach for this due to the fact that it’s loose glitter. It is somewhat difficult to apply on the eyes because it falls to the cheeks, but it does have a very pretty color. Sliver and blueish purple glitter. If using, I recommend putting hairspray or hair gel overtop to hold it.
Ericka P.
Red Oak, Tx
How is the pigmentation with These shadows? Are they long lasting without a primer?
Angie T.
Rochester, NY
Are these good quality for being in the drugstore?
Howard C.
Whats is the price?
Mirosalba J.
This one is so pretty but I don't know what eye look to do or what other colors to put on with it , any advice?
Shanna S.
Alta loma, ca
How is the longevity of this shadow? Does it smear or wear off easily?

back