BY REVLON

• This one is so pretty but I don't know what eye look to do or wha...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Kim M.
Really like the color until I put it on, though it would have applied a little lighter but the tones I picked turned out very dark but was good for Halloween and occasions calling for dark eye makeup also seemed like it did not want to apply easy which made it darker
Rachel B.
I think these are amazing especially at their price point. They are comparable to Urban Decays moondust eyeshadow but not so ridiculously priced.
adrienne k.
Craig, AK
I have this product in 115 Neptune star and LOVE it. Color payoff is great, glitter isn't too chunky in it. And it's such a beautiful color
Louise B.
Bay Saint Louis, MS
Seems to work pretty well. Stays on a decent amount of time. Non drying which is a must for me.
holly m.
Mcminnville, TN
Good quality, good price, and lasts a long time. It's with the purchase for sure!
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
This is a very dry formula, which makes it a little hard to apply accurately. However this eyeshadow is so pretty and sparkly it's worth it. Also a little goes a long way so last forever and if you use a bigger brush you can use it as a body glitter as well!!!!
Shannon K.
This is my favorite eye shadow!!! It stays on all day and does not cake or look bad. It is very shimmery and smooth!! I mix my silver one with my pink and purple eyeshadow and it looks amazing. I get so many compliments when I wear them together!! I highly recommend this eyeshadow. The only problem I have with this stuff is in can't find it anywhere. I had to order it online. I would love for all the stores to carry it!!
Anita S.
Arnold, MO
Can't find this anymore

This is one of my most favorite brands of eye shadow it's my go to for everything shadow I have the white green black pink and purple colors I use this for everything and it seems they are not making it anymore? I love this I have bought all they have at my local target it's my favorite favorite any ideas where to find it almost out???
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Love how pigmented this is. The glitter is a little too chunky for my liking. I have dark brown eyes so the fact that this is a deeper blue almost grey is better. This also has a fair amount of fall out so this is not my first choice. I'm glad that it was on sale for half off.
Julisa S.
This is such a gorgeous eyeshadow! The color is just beautiful. The only downside to it is that it does have Fallout but with a setting spray you won't have that problem other than that it is amazing!
Mirosalba J.
This one is so pretty but I don't know what eye look to do or what other colors to put on with it , any advice?