BY REVLON

• This one is so pretty but I don't know what eye look to do or wha...1 Answers
Revlon Luxurious Color Diamond Lust Eye Shadow
  • "Love these shadows that revlon came out with. These shadows have a nice sparkle to them without overdoing it with the glitter. It is hard to explain this shadow because it looks like it has tiny glitter but when applied it sparkles but does not show like chunks of glitter. this is why I love this eye shadow because it gives the effects of glitter without actually having any - per say." in 27 reviews
  • "Good quality, good price, and lasts a long time. It's with the purchase for sure! " in 3 reviews
Amanda R.
Gfafb, ND
Review for: Neptune Star, Starry Pink, Other more...
I have 5 of these from years ago and forgot about how great these are when used wet. When used dry these tend to have fall out from the glitter and little color. However! When you apply these wet the color and shimmer is amazing!! Very magical and the glitter gives off a beautiful shine that catches the light. These are great Because it eliminates the use of loose glitters. I recommend these only being used wet. For $3 a piece these are a good addition to any makeup collection if you love glitter and adding a pop of sparkle to your look.
BriAnna đź’€.
Resaca, GA
Review for: Neptune Star, Other more...
One of my favorite glittery shadows out there! Revlon really outdid themselves with these Diamond Lust shadows. I went through these so fast when they were being sold. I purchased all of the colors that they had.
So. Much. Pigment! They do have some glitter fallout but I always expect that with glitter shadows, glitter primer & setting spray definitely helps minimize that fallout though. I'm so bummed I can't find it anywhere anymore, because I'd definitely stock up on all of the colors again.
Lauren N.
Review for: Neptune Star more...
Was not a fan of these. Very hard to apply and are way to glittery! All you will see is the chunks of glitter and not so much the actual color . They were verycheap tho but I would not recommend wasting money on these
Anita S.
Arnold, MO
Can't find this anymore

This is one of my most favorite brands of eye shadow it's my go to for everything shadow I have the white green black pink and purple colors I use this for everything and it seems they are not making it anymore? I love this I have bought all they have at my local target it's my favorite favorite any ideas where to find it almost out???
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Love how pigmented this is. The glitter is a little too chunky for my liking. I have dark brown eyes so the fact that this is a deeper blue almost grey is better. This also has a fair amount of fall out so this is not my first choice. I'm glad that it was on sale for half off.
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
This is a very dry formula, which makes it a little hard to apply accurately. However this eyeshadow is so pretty and sparkly it's worth it. Also a little goes a long way so last forever and if you use a bigger brush you can use it as a body glitter as well!!!!
Julisa S.
This is such a gorgeous eyeshadow! The color is just beautiful. The only downside to it is that it does have Fallout but with a setting spray you won't have that problem other than that it is amazing!
Rachel M.
This is one of my favorite glittery eye shadows ever! These are pigmented, shimmery and glittery, and I wish they still made these :( I wish I had backups, so hopefully they come back out with these again!
Ashley M.
Madison, OH
I absolutely love Revlon's Diamond Lust eyeshadows! My favorite is celestial silver which is a glittery silver color. I always get compliments from others when I wear this color in particular, it really makes your eyes pop! I usually wear it over my Urban Decay YDK eyeshadow, it looks amazing! There is a lot of fallout from applying it so I usually just wipe under my eyes with a baby wipe. I bought this eyeshadow 8 months ago and it's just now running out, so it does last awhile! Unfortunately I have not been able to find it in any drug stores lately so I'm worried it may have been discontinued!! I may have to resort to buying it on eBay, but it's totally worth it!
Shannon K.
This is my favorite eye shadow!!! It stays on all day and does not cake or look bad. It is very shimmery and smooth!! I mix my silver one with my pink and purple eyeshadow and it looks amazing. I get so many compliments when I wear them together!! I highly recommend this eyeshadow. The only problem I have with this stuff is in can't find it anywhere. I had to order it online. I would love for all the stores to carry it!!
Mirosalba J.
This one is so pretty but I don't know what eye look to do or what other colors to put on with it , any advice?