Revlon Love Your Lashes Eyelashes uploaded by Janet B.Revlon Love Your Lashes Eyelashes uploaded by mariah m.

BY REVLON

Revlon Love Your Lashes Eyelashes are made with synthetic fibers that are designed to comfortably fit and seamlessly blend with your natural lash line for ultimate comfort and luxurious-looking glam. The lashes gently hug your lash line and stay put...

Jennifer T.
Wewahitchka, FL
I purchased these for my daughter's prom, because I was doing several girls makeup that day, including my daughters. These lashes were an impulse buy, but I'm so glad I grabbed them because they looked great on all the girls!!
Megan W.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Lashes we're okay. The ones I bought irritated my eyes a little bit. They were easy to apply, but to me they seemed a little heavier. All around not to bad, would consider buying this product again.
Alicia M.
I love this new lash line they have created the lashes are pretty exaggerated but amazing they are easy to apply I think for their price it is very understandable since they are reusable and soft as well as convenient
Cierra F.
Blue Springs, MO
Worst lashes I have ever applied. I didn't like the feel of them, they felt too cheap and you could really feel them on your lashes after applying. Will not buy again.
Rebecca C.
National city , CA
These are nice I love how light they feel I even got a compliment the other day a girl asked me if they were my real lashes she said they looked so natural
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
Revlon makes some amazing lashes. They look so natural on. The lashes are really easy to apply on to the eyelids. I love how they make my eyes look.
Itzel C.
I don't really like this eyelashes because I think that they are so big and too long that it's a little bet hard to put the eyelashes on your eye
Paige f.
Maryville
Beautiful lashes. The only problem is that it doesn't come with glue, so you have to buy it separate. They stay on long and they look amazing.
Alicia T.
Dover, PA
I bought these on clearance and I'm glad they were clearance because I hated them. They look cheap and they are not dramatic enough for me.
amber b.
cary
I had purchased these for a party and wanted to ad length to my eyelashes. This product was amazing and did everything it needed to