Revlon Loose Finishing Powder

Hypoallergenic lightweight formula made with water, no oils and no shine finish. Revlon Loose Finishing Powder, is the perfect touch-up powder to lighten up your complexion and settled your foundation for longer wear. Using the puff inside, dust powder...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon Loose Finishing Powder!
Gladis F.
Revlon Loose Finishing Powder uploaded by Gladis F.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this product so much if you are looking for a natural look you have to try this.
Julia J.
Johnson City, TN
Revlon Loose Finishing Powder uploaded by Julia J.
You can wear this alone or under makeup. It is hypoallergenic also. Comes with a puff and is easy to apply. It is a great setting powder for my makeup. I like that I can build the coverage. Recommended to others.
Ashley B.
Waynesboro, PA
Revlon Loose Finishing Powder uploaded by Ashley B.
Bye bye shine! My t zone gets extremely oily throughout the day and it drives me crazy, I am constantly blotting it with tissues trying to dull down the shine. This has really helped me with it. I get so embarrassed by my oiliness so I’m extremely grateful #revlon & #influenster sent me this #complimentary. Thank you! Revlon The Influenster App The Influenster App
Maria B.
Lincoln, NE
Sets my daily makeup great! A very inexpensive price and a good quality. Stays matted a long time too. Definitely perfect for everyday looks
member-704df
Product is easy to easy. Lots of coverage Greta for oily and dry skin. Nothing to improve
Heather H.
Good coverage, sometimes it's a little too much and you can see my pores which is the only downfall to this powder but overall its does the job and keeps my oily skin look matte all day.
Sasha S.
Orlando, FL
I love this finishing powder. Helps keep my creasing down and reduces the oiliness I get throughout the day.
Kerry F.
Franklin, MA
I wasnt a huge fan of this powder. There are other brands in this price range that have better products. It felt really drying around my eyes and settled too easily into my fine lines.
Georgette S.
Such an amazing prouder for you guys that have really oily skin leaves your skin really nice man and really bright I highly recommend this product I personally love it since I have really dry skin it works perfectly fine and looks so amazing with my make up
Jasirys G.
Dorchester, MA
Suelo utilizar este cuando me hago un maquillaje súper sencillo, me funciona bien, lo recomiendo.

Looking for your answer?