BY REVLON

An essential for an on-the-go life, paint this fast-acting formula over wet nail enamel to dry freshly painted nails in a flash. Vitamins C and E and minerals help condition nails while it works

• Mineral oil wraps nails in a smooth, glossy layer

Ashley B.
Costa Mesa, CA
Revlon Liquid Quick Dry
So this product is suppose to help hurry dry your polish and I really love it. I think it does make the drying part go faster, it’s not a instant dry or anything like that but on normal polish it does totally work!
Ercilia F.
The bestttttttt ever!!!! Smells amazing first off. Also, literally dries the polish in seconds! My clients love leaving without getting their nails messed up! One bottle lasts months
Joanna S.
This topcoat does everything it claims to do. It dries my nail polish in two minutes and I don't have to worry about ruining my nails. It also adds a nice shine to the nails.
Heather S.
Lancaster, OH
I love this stuff. It is effective and dries nail polish in about 1-2 minutes. It will be dry to the touch, but not from hard scratches or whacking the nails into something. It also helps make the cuticles softer and Visible appear less dried out. I use it alone on occasion as a cuticle oil. I will continue to buy this.
Allyssia S.
I liked the color and the application and overall look of the nail polish was great, BUT.... it came off in like a day! Like, it literally just came off my nails completely whole out of nowhere. So, I won’t be wasting my money again and I wouldn’t recommend unless you like a 24 hour nail polish
Autumn J.
Weatherford
I really like this product because it lives up to its name because it is quick drying it only takes like a minute an thats good because no one likes to sit around and wait for their nails to dry. It also has a smooth finish that helps prevent smudges on your nails
Isabella M.
Cumming, GA
Revlon's Quick Dry Nail Polish is great if you want to paint your nails quickly without any mess. For me, I think this product would still leave dents and marks on my nails. It would help if I were on the go, but usually i'm not great at doing my nails!
Zeina C.
Hanford, CA
This is the best product to use when you paint your nails real fast in the morning and don't want them to get messed up by the time you get to work/school! It literally dries your nails in 1 to 2 minutes so you don't have to worry about waiting!
Halle P.
Honestly it didn't help my nails dry and it chipped on the first day I bought it. The bristles on the brush are way to long. I would never buy this again. But it really does give your nails good shine!!
Alix J.
Los Angeles , CA
Although I do feel like this dries my nails quicker, this doesn’t exactly ever dry down. I have to lightly wash my nails under water to get the extra residue off. Gives a very nice shiny finish though
Melissa P.
Does this work any better than any other liquid quick dry?
crystal g.