Revlon Liquid Alloy Eye Shadow 002 Wicked Potion Silver Glitter Set Of 2

Revlon Liquid Alloy Eye Shadow 002 Wicked Potion Silver Glitter Set Of 2

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon Liquid Alloy Eye Shadow 002 Wicked Potion Silver Glitter Set Of 2!
How would you rate this product?
Weedsport, NY
Revlon Liquid Alloy Eye Shadow 002 Wicked Potion Silver Glitter Set Of 2 uploaded by Brittany R.
So let me start by saying I really love liquid eye shadow. I think it (usually) has a better color, and lasts longer. For this Revlon liquid alloy eye shadow, I'm a huge fan. This specific color isn't really ME, per say, but I like the formula. It doesn't get dry and flakey, and seems to last all day. Plus the colors are really bold, and not watery. They're also sparkly and I'm a big sparkle personđź’—

Looking for your answer?