BY REVLON

Lauren V.
New york, NY
Love Revlon lipstick! The color lasts, it doesn't dry out my lips and they have so many fun colors! Also, they are not terribly expensive! If I wear lipstick out to dinner and a night on the town- I may apply this lipstick a total of three times - maybe! Let me repeat! It's long lasting and I would definitely make this purchase again and again.
Starleen R.
Verplanck, NY
It's not my most grabbed lipstick, I must admit I should probably wear it more. But I do like the packaging and the days I've worn it, it has lasted a long time for a drugstore lipstick. My main reason for not wearing it so much is I didn't really like the colors of the two I got as much as other brand lipsticks I have, but it's a good product.
Stephanie K.
Santa Rosa, CA
I've been a Revlon beauty product consumer since the age of 14 and am now 52. If your on a budget and can only afford Drug Store brand cosmetics (lipsticks) I would say that Revlon is a mediocre upper-middle of the road brand to use. Long wear durability is not the best but they have a pretty good color variety selection.
Stephanie S.
Reckon lipsticks are up to par with all other drugstore brand lipsticks. The main problem I have with them is the heavy fragrance in them.

It strongly reminds me of old grandmothers (which in certain situations is fine, but not all day on my lips) So my small collection of Revlon lipsticks dwindles by the day.
Kelsey K.
Buckeye, AZ
This Revlon lipstick is pretty average. It is very sheer and leaves your lips feeling sticky and 'artificially' moisturized. I expected the lipstick to be very pigmented and shimmery, however, it was sheer and sticky. I would not buy this line of Revlon lipsticks, but I would try other lines that Revlon has.
Margherita M.
Brooklyn, NY
Love love love, this is one of my favorite lipsticks that Revlon makes. It is exactly what i expected from Revlon. Easy to apply and use and stays and looks great. You can purchase it in any local pharmacy that carries Revlon products. I would highly recommend this lipstick for any occasion.
nora c.
Barrington, RI
I like this lipstick, pretty color and pretty packaging. However its not really long lasting so if youre planning on wearing it for only about an hour than it works really well because when it is on it is really pretty. Also, the lipstick itself sometimes get chalked up in the packaging.
Lillian N.
Portland, OR
Revlon is my favorite go-to lipstick at the drug store. the formula does not dry up on my lips and is very creamy, making my lips quite soft. the color lasts for a good amount as well. the pearl collection looks better on lighter skin in my opinion. Overall, great products from revlon!
Jocelyn S.
Nashville, TN
I got this from amazon when it was on sale, I believe it was less than 3 bucks, super good deal. The formula is great, it leaves my lips feel very comfortable, and it has so many colors, I am sure everyone can find their favorite color. The packaging is good too, very affordable.
Jaelly S.
Brownsville, TX
It super soft and looks like your wearing nothing. It's a great addition to your nude collection. It's gives a sheer hint of rosy with shimmer. It does wear fast but looks good because in its own it isint noticeable. Great with a dramatic smokey eye or for every day natural look.
karina m.
Does this color go good with medium skin tone and yellow undertones?
Anggy G.