BY REVLON

Gabby M.
I have the Shade “Apricot Fantasy” and love the color. I’m not use to a pearl finish, however, in this shade is beautiful. There is no strong scent to this lipstick and is very creamy. The packaging is a simple black and gold. Only con is it’s a bit streaky when applying but is a easy fix. Recommend these pearl finish lipsticks for anyone who likes a touch of glisten.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
This is bright!!! I love this lipstick... it looks great on... goes on smooth and easy..... comes off when you eat and drink.... but it's really great other than that! I recommend!!!
Carol A.
Washington, DC
I love Revlon's lipsticks. Great product for a great price. I prefer the darker berry shade primarily, but all of them go on very well and have ok staying power. They are not lipsticks that will last all day no matter what so be prepared to reapply.
Grace G.
marshall
Product was okay, I got it in a nude color. It was to nude for me. I could have used it as a concealer. It wasn’t too pricey but if I buy another one I would defiantly get a different color. The lipstick was sort of hard to put on at first but once it warmed it it was easier
Sydney H.
Kansas City , MO
I love the creamy satin finish. It is very comfortable on the lips. I  like that the shade is a wearable red, leaning towards a cooler berry tone. Red lipstick can be intimidating to wear sometimes because it is so bold, and shows any mistakes. The cool tone reds makes my teeth look whiter! This stayed on pretty well for a lipstick. It needs to be touched up after eating, but honestly fades nicely, like a “just had a popsicle stain”. I also like that there isn’t a strong scent.
Kaytlin P.
It's ok. Kinda greasy and not too much pigment. I personally don't really enjoy this just because of the greasyness to it but I know that it doesn't bother some other people. It's fairly affordable and with the subtle color it's pretty great for school if you want a nice natural/subtle lip. Just not personally my favorite but it's not horrible
Grissel C.
It is a soft textured and moisturizing lipstick. It is not sticky. Its color is quite attractive in summer, which shows the tan quite well. It's a big lip. It has a sober and elegant presentation.
Recomiendo este producto absolutamente. Es el #musthave de los labiales.
Jessica B.
Revlon lipstick is every makeup addicts safe haven. Their lipsticks are tried and true beautiful and long lasting over the years. They have a huge variety of colors that really do stay on wonderfully, especially for the price point!
Vanessa M.
San antonio , TX
I love this color in particular it is great for every day it will last a fair amount of time it is easy to apply because it is nice and creamy it is a great value I would buy this again and buy more and other shades
Itzel P.
Riverside, CA
Moisturizing and awesome colors available for this lipstick. Doesn't last too long because it's not Matte but it's super easy to apply and I love that it doesn't dry out your lips. Would for sure purchase again.
karina m.
Does this color go good with medium skin tone and yellow undertones?
Anggy G.