Revlon LipGlide Color + Shine uploaded by Priscilla D.

BY REVLON

For lips. Made in Germany. see more...

• Would this product stay on my lips for a long period of time?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Mayre L.
This lip gloss plumps lips wonderfully and is a brilliant shade of pink. It goes with anything.
Brittney C.
The color is amazing. I like the applicator of it, which makes you not get as much of the lip gloss out if you don't twist it to much or squeeze it to hard.
Ashleigh C.
Riverside , CA
Very nice natural flush of color. Super glossy but not at all sticky. I wore this gloss on a windy day and my hair did stick to my gloss lol
Mariya 8.
Review for: Lipglide Sheer Full 060 Sheerly Mauve
Not a fan of most revlon products, this was no exception. The color is beautiful but after a few uses the glide stopped turning and I couldn't use the product.
Bobbie D.
I love the color it is not to dark and not to light it is right in between! you have be carful not to put to much on because then i look really bad!
Mackenzie A.
Ada, OK
I loved this! The colors were radiant, and I enjoyed how long the color lasted.
Kristin G.
Council Bluffs, IA
Love this! I love how radiant the color is and how long the color stays! It's amazing!!
Raquel G.
Fácil aplicación muy buena duración y fácil de combinar para cualquier hora y también fácil de cargar con muy poco sin necesidad de cargar el tono es suficiente agradable aroma y textura nada reseco se be viscoso no liquido pero de apariencia brillosa y húmeda en los labios lo recomiendo ampliamente en comparación de otros
Peyton N.
Winnipeg
It's perfect for my always on the go lifestyle! Small doses of a touch up go a long way, it's not one of those things you always have to check. One swipe and you're practically set for the day, or night.
Amélie C.
It's a really good product !!! It's smooth and the color is amazing and it stay a long time! I recommend it to every girls who like to wear lipstick!
Kristen B.
Would this product stay on my lips for a long period of time?