Revlon Lipglide Color + Shine uploaded by Mayra M.Revlon Lipglide Color + Shine uploaded by Priscilla D.

BY REVLON

For lips. Made in Germany.

• Would this product stay on my lips for a long period of t...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Absolute necessity for every makeup bag. Keeps that luscious glow going all day without having to constantly touch up your color. It is useful with EVERY color. I have found it especially useful for going from work day to play. It turns even the flattest matte color shiny and radiant. " in 5 reviews
  • "This product is great, it glides on smooth and lasts a long time. The color is pretty too" in 3 reviews
Katie H.
Grand Rapids , MI
The Revlon lip the glide the pencil is very moisturizing and I really like it and it matches with a lot of the colors that I have so I don't have just one pair that I can use what does I can use many other colors which is awesome and super nice try thing and I love it I would definitely recommend it
Diana H.
The color of these products are great. They carry a red, berry like color that is perfect for me. However, I find these products to be a bit dry on my lips. They also are not long lasting, so I have to reapply.
Julie C.
Dover Foxcroft, ME
I like this lip gloss. I have tried every brand of lip color, and lip gloss, and this one stayed on. it lasted a long time, as long as I didn't eat anything. It was great for work.
Kristen B.
I think this would be useful for me in my everyday life. This product would be good if you left out without any lipstick or gloss, and this is clear so it can go with everything.
Kelly K.
I usually love revlon lip products but this seemed a bit drying for me. I have sensitive skin as well as lip sensitivity to products so that could be it but I doubt it.
Mariya 8.
Not a fan of most revlon products, this was no exception. The color is beautiful but after a few uses the glide stopped turning and I couldn't use the product.
Christina P.
Newport News, VA
Stays on well for the most part. Not too thick. Overall a good buy. Its inexpensive and easy to find. Its not my favorite but I would definitely use it again.
Brittney C.
The color is amazing. I like the applicator of it, which makes you not get as much of the lip gloss out if you don't twist it to much or squeeze it to hard.
Sarah C.
Waxhaw, NC
Not a very big fan of this. I don't like the applicator "brush" and it doesn't really last as long as i would prefer. But the color is amazing while it lasts
Taryn C.
Farmington, MI
I found to surprisingly really like this. It went on smooth and lasted most of my work day. I was very pleased with the product and would buy again.
Kristen B.
Would this product stay on my lips for a long period of time?