Revlon LipGlide Color + Shine uploaded by Priscilla D.

BY REVLON

For lips. Made in Germany. see more...

• Would this product stay on my lips for a long period of time?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Priscilla D.
Wellness Guru Expert
I like this lipstick pen a lot! It's easy to use, very long lasting and it has a beautiful color. I have the 225 shade
Luz H.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love the package of this gloss! is so easy to apply and goes smoothly in my lips. the colors are very cute
Jenny F.
MOUNT OLIVET, KY
Great product. I wear this every time I wear make-up. I have different shades for the different moods I'm in.
Kaitlyn M.
Council Bluffs, IA
The color is very true to its color on the outside and it stays really nice and I really like this one
Henie T.
This is the perfect shine for my lips. It stays longer throughout the day. I could never do without it.
Eunice K.
Chicago, Illinois
Shine shine shine! Gives you the shine you want. Not too bright and attention seeking. Worth it!
Lindsay E.
Medina, NY
Easy to use, not goopy on your lips, smooth. doesn't feel sticky afternoon your lips for awhile.
Gloria R.
I love using this because it leaves a shiny finish that you can use either with or without color.
Geneva S.
Indian Trail, NC
I buy this product for my daughter she loves it and the cost is great when your on a budget
Bobbie D.
I love the color it is not to dark and not to light it is right in between! you have be carful not to put to much on because then i look really bad!
Kristen B.
Would this product stay on my lips for a long period of time?