Revlon Lipglide Color + Shine uploaded by Priscilla D.

Revlon Lipglide Color + Shine

For lips. Made in Germany.

• Would this product stay on my lips for a long period of time?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Kristen B.
I think this would be useful for me in my everyday life. This product would be good if you left out without any lipstick or gloss, and this is clear so it can go with everything.
Kelly K.
I usually love revlon lip products but this seemed a bit drying for me. I have sensitive skin as well as lip sensitivity to products so that could be it but I doubt it.
Christina P.
Newport News, VA
Stays on well for the most part. Not too thick. Overall a good buy. Its inexpensive and easy to find. Its not my favorite but I would definitely use it again.
Mariya 8.
Review for: Lipglide Sheer Full 060 Sheerly Mauve more...
Not a fan of most revlon products, this was no exception. The color is beautiful but after a few uses the glide stopped turning and I couldn't use the product.
Sarah C.
Waxhaw, NC
Review for: Lipglide Sheer Full 060 Sheerly Mauve more...
Not a very big fan of this. I don't like the applicator "brush" and it doesn't really last as long as i would prefer. But the color is amazing while it lasts
Brittney C.
The color is amazing. I like the applicator of it, which makes you not get as much of the lip gloss out if you don't twist it to much or squeeze it to hard.
Taryn C.
Southfield, MI
I found to surprisingly really like this. It went on smooth and lasted most of my work day. I was very pleased with the product and would buy again.
Bobbie D.
I love the color it is not to dark and not to light it is right in between! you have be carful not to put to much on because then i look really bad!
Keylin L.
Woodbridge, VA
Love this lip color and it looks great on me, everyone should try this product! I really recommend this to anyone who likes glossy but not too glossy
Ashleigh C.
Riverside , CA
Very nice natural flush of color. Super glossy but not at all sticky. I wore this gloss on a windy day and my hair did stick to my gloss lol
Kristen B.
Would this product stay on my lips for a long period of time?