Revlon LipGlide Color + Shine uploaded by Priscilla D.

BY REVLON

For lips. Made in Germany. see more...

• Would this product stay on my lips for a long period of time?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Rosmary M.
Este producto nunca debe faltar en mi cartera, no siento esa pegajosidad en los labios por eso me gusta mucho. Los tonos son muy lindos, por mi color de piel la verdad es que me caen muy bien todos. Asi que con frecuencia este articulo forma parte de mi rutina diaria de maquillaje. Otro aspecto importante es su precio asequible y la calidad del labial. Vale la pena.
Tasha G.
Eatonton, GA
I love shiny lips! This one does a great job of keeping color and shine. I don't have to apply this too much because the color does a great job of staying(even when I eat). The colors are great with an awesome variety and it pretty much goes with whatever I am wearing that day. The price is awesome and I can find it pretty much anywhere!
Shannon R.
Absolute necessity for every makeup bag. Keeps that luscious glow going all day without having to constantly touch up your color. It is useful with EVERY color. I have found it especially useful for going from work day to play. It turns even the flattest matte color shiny and radiant.
Bonnie P.
Mayville, NY
I love this gloss. Its a nice product to put a little shine on for that special time when you want to look super. Its affordable and easy to use. A good value for your pocketbook. It lasts a long time also. I actually need to get some more.
Julie C.
Dover Foxcroft, ME
I like this lip gloss. I have tried every brand of lip color, and lip gloss, and this one stayed on. it lasted a long time, as long as I didn't eat anything. It was great for work.
Christina P.
Newport News, VA
Stays on well for the most part. Not too thick. Overall a good buy. Its inexpensive and easy to find. Its not my favorite but I would definitely use it again.
Keylin L.
Woodbridge, VA
Love this lip color and it looks great on me, everyone should try this product! I really recommend this to anyone who likes glossy but not too glossy
Taryn C.
Southfield , MI
I found to surprisingly really like this. It went on smooth and lasted most of my work day. I was very pleased with the product and would buy again.
Jenny F.
MOUNT OLIVET, KY
Great product. I wear this every time I wear make-up. I have different shades for the different moods I'm in.
Luz H.
I love the package of this gloss! is so easy to apply and goes smoothly in my lips. the colors are very cute
Kristen B.
Would this product stay on my lips for a long period of time?