Revlon Lipglide Color + Shine uploaded by Mayra M.Revlon Lipglide Color + Shine uploaded by Priscilla D.

BY REVLON

For lips. Made in Germany.

• Would this product stay on my lips for a long period of t...2 Answers
Revlon Lipglide Color + Shine
  • "Absolute necessity for every makeup bag. Keeps that luscious glow going all day without having to constantly touch up your color. It is useful with EVERY color. I have found it especially useful for going from work day to play. It turns even the flattest matte color shiny and radiant. " in 5 reviews
  • "This product is great, it glides on smooth and lasts a long time. The color is pretty too" in 3 reviews
Emily S.
RED OAK
The color pigment is very nice.  However, the product always becomes very sticky.  After it becomes sticky, it tends to bead up into pieces on the lips.  Horrible feeling when that happens.  Will not buy again.  Would not recommend to anyone else to buy.
Erin D.
Atco, NJ
I wish these were still around, a full color gloss with pigment of a lipstick these came in a ton of colors so anyone could find a shade they love . Not what I would consider cheap but you can always catch a sale buy 1 get one 50% off and you have a high end formula within a reasonable price range.
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Really love this lipstick/lipgloss! It's inexpensive compared to so many other brands and very high quality! good pigments of color with the perfect amount of shine!
KIRSTEN P.
THIS WAS GREAT FOR THE HOT SUMMERS TO LOSE AS A LIP GLOSS WITH SOME COLOR. GLIDES ON EASILY. DOES NOT LAST AS LONG AS I WOULD LIKE BUT IT MIGHT BE THE PHOENIX DRY AIR.
Rosmary M.
Este producto nunca debe faltar en mi cartera, no siento esa pegajosidad en los labios por eso me gusta mucho. Los tonos son muy lindos, por mi color de piel la verdad es que me caen muy bien todos. Asi que con frecuencia este articulo forma parte de mi rutina diaria de maquillaje. Otro aspecto importante es su precio asequible y la calidad del labial. Vale la pena.
Tasha G.
Eatonton, GA
I love shiny lips! This one does a great job of keeping color and shine. I don't have to apply this too much because the color does a great job of staying(even when I eat). The colors are great with an awesome variety and it pretty much goes with whatever I am wearing that day. The price is awesome and I can find it pretty much anywhere!
Amanda N.
I wanted to love this, but I just didn't. It was super, super sticky and didn't go on smoothly and didn't seem to stay on well. It also had problems twisting up. You could twist it up and then nothing would come out. So you'd twist again. Nothing. And again. And then a whole bunch would come out and be wasted. It wasn't defective either, as I had several shades of this and they all had the same issues.
Bonnie P.
Mayville, NY
I love this gloss. Its a nice product to put a little shine on for that special time when you want to look super. Its affordable and easy to use. A good value for your pocketbook. It lasts a long time also. I actually need to get some more.
Shannon R.
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
Had this in the color nude slip and loved it. It's a beautiful color and stays on decently. Not all day but for a few hours. I also really like the applicator. Super easy to apply without a mirror.
Kristen B.
Would this product stay on my lips for a long period of time?

Amazon