Revlon Lipglide Color + Shine uploaded by Priscilla D.

BY REVLON

For lips. Made in Germany.

• Would this product stay on my lips for a long period of time?2 Answers
Revlon Lipglide Color + Shine
  • "Absolute necessity for every makeup bag. Keeps that luscious glow going all day without having to constantly touch up your color. It is useful with EVERY color. I have found it especially useful for going from work day to play. It turns even the flattest matte color shiny and radiant. " in 5 reviews
  • "This product is great, it glides on smooth and lasts a long time. The color is pretty too" in 3 reviews
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Really love this lipstick/lipgloss! It's inexpensive compared to so many other brands and very high quality! good pigments of color with the perfect amount of shine!
Rosmary M.
Este producto nunca debe faltar en mi cartera, no siento esa pegajosidad en los labios por eso me gusta mucho. Los tonos son muy lindos, por mi color de piel la verdad es que me caen muy bien todos. Asi que con frecuencia este articulo forma parte de mi rutina diaria de maquillaje. Otro aspecto importante es su precio asequible y la calidad del labial. Vale la pena.
Tasha G.
Eatonton, GA
I love shiny lips! This one does a great job of keeping color and shine. I don't have to apply this too much because the color does a great job of staying(even when I eat). The colors are great with an awesome variety and it pretty much goes with whatever I am wearing that day. The price is awesome and I can find it pretty much anywhere!
Amanda N.
Review for: Lipglide Sheer Full 020 Sheerly Bronze more...
I wanted to love this, but I just didn't. It was super, super sticky and didn't go on smoothly and didn't seem to stay on well. It also had problems twisting up. You could twist it up and then nothing would come out. So you'd twist again. Nothing. And again. And then a whole bunch would come out and be wasted. It wasn't defective either, as I had several shades of this and they all had the same issues.
Bonnie P.
Mayville, NY
I love this gloss. Its a nice product to put a little shine on for that special time when you want to look super. Its affordable and easy to use. A good value for your pocketbook. It lasts a long time also. I actually need to get some more.
Shannon R.
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
Had this in the color nude slip and loved it. It's a beautiful color and stays on decently. Not all day but for a few hours. I also really like the applicator. Super easy to apply without a mirror.
Katie H.
Grand Rapids , MI
The Revlon lip the glide the pencil is very moisturizing and I really like it and it matches with a lot of the colors that I have so I don't have just one pair that I can use what does I can use many other colors which is awesome and super nice try thing and I love it I would definitely recommend it
Diana H.
The color of these products are great. They carry a red, berry like color that is perfect for me. However, I find these products to be a bit dry on my lips. They also are not long lasting, so I have to reapply.
Julie C.
Dover Foxcroft, ME
I like this lip gloss. I have tried every brand of lip color, and lip gloss, and this one stayed on. it lasted a long time, as long as I didn't eat anything. It was great for work.
Kristen B.
Would this product stay on my lips for a long period of time?