Revlon Lip gloss uploaded by Lorena C.

BY REVLON

REVLON **** LIPGLOSS ***** #130 PINK WHISPER **** 0.2 OZ. ****

Buy on Amazon
  • "I really enjoy glossy lips so I've bought every shade of this lip gloss and used pretty much all of them I'm obsessed with this formula. It doesn't leave your lips sticky just a glossy finish." in 6 reviews
Markia B.
Sumter, SC
It was a great product. My skin isn’t sensitive to anything really so I would definitely buy again. The packaging was bare. I literally saw it in a holder on a shelf and picked it up so it didn’t come in a box or anything. But as far as the wand and everything it was great!!!
Jasminebell C.
I have this color in the pretty bridge Brown.. I love this Lip gloss.. it is not sticky on the lips.. goes on very smooth.. you’re a little feel so soft.. I do not use a lot of this color just because of my skin tone so I feel like he can be a little bit too much for me... but I love to make this color with some of my other Lip gloss. This product still looks good
Ashley 💫.
Nice texture, pretty color, easy application, but it is not long lasting. I use it all the time, but must be reapplied often. I would recommend it, especially for the good price.
Mikal A.
I think the survey was good and it gave a wide variety of products to pick from and I bought it from influenster and it lasted long because I use it wisely and it met my expectations very well and I liked it I would definitely recommend it for others
Yvonne P.
Weaver, AL
It does a nice job glassing on your lips just like most products the glass does not stay long enough . Unlike most people right now I still prefer the gloss and not the mate.
Jessica G.
Saint Charles, MO
My mom had bought this so of course I had to give it a try too! But it’s very reasonably priced, nicely packaged and goes on so smoothly. It stayed on nicely and had a pretty color :) id buy again
Kysha L.
It comes in a wide variety of colors,  perfect for the office,  a day of relaxation,  and a night on the town.  Dab a little eye shadow on it,  and the color possibilities are endless.
Reachel M.
Eastlake, OH
This is an okay product but you have to reapply numerous times throughout the day. Wears off very easily.

Priced higher than it should be for the poor quality that it is. If it was long lasting and stayed on it would be priced okay but over the course of the day I had to reapply st least a dozen times.
Ana O.
Jacksonville, FL
It’s classy and not sticky so that is a plus. But the scent is just so bad. It comes in a cute little container and I have only tried one shade but I don’t know if I would buy it again because of the sent. The price is good especially if you buy it on sale
Astrid/Princesa M.
The lip gloss is okay, specially if you are going out to Lunch or you are running late to work. It works Great for an everyday use and natural look. Definitely easy to apply. I would recomend thisto anyone as it is not too expensive and is good quality.