BY REVLON

Rossely P.
I love this lipgloss, it is multifacetic and very versatile, I love the fact that it gives me a lot more volume to my lips and a perfect outline. This pastel color is ecxelente for a calm and very natural day.
Robin M.
San Antonio, TX
This product is good for the healer price tag but compared to other name brands that are of higher cost this is just not on the same playing field. But for a quick on the go type lip product I would recommend this especially with the duo!
Helen H.
Loved The Matte Cream Side It Was Long Lasting a Little tough To take off but definitely workable didn’t try the gloss side wasn’t really a gloss user till now so I Wish I had tried it
Kimberly G.
I am addicted to this product. It is such a beautiful color and is enhanced when you apply the gloss over the color. Goes on great and last a while. I got quite a few compliments on how pretty the color was. It didn’t dry out my lips at the end of the day and usually most glosses do that for me because I have to reapply over and over. Very great buy and I would recommend it to anyone. When your makeup looks good enough to get compliments it just makes you feel even that much better about yourself.
Dejah D.
Covington
I use Revlon on a daily basis and this is one of there products I'm pretty impressed with! I love Duos especially when the lippies come with lip liners. It makes it easier for the customer so they don't have to go out trying to find a matching liner for that lip color.
Lexie M.
Austin
Puts off the shine you’ve been looking for. Easy to apply, easy to use. Repeat user on this product.
Josie L.
Fontana
This double lip gloss is so beautiful works amazing and it’s no sticky at all! Would highly recommend
Julia W.
Toronto
Love this 2 in one by Revlon. It stays true to the color shown even when gloss is applied. Wait found at Wal-Mart of shoppers at a great price
Gladis C.
I Love Love Love Revlon Products (: their really amazing , Their lip products , and blushes are amazing quality
Kelsie  G.
London
Great product, love how affordable it is and comparative to other more expensive brands!