BY REVLON

Revlon Limited Edition Neon Lips Lipgloss - Atomic Pink, 1 Pack Micro-crystal formula for 5X the shine of patent leather Plush applicator shaped to curves of your lips for smooth, even application of colour ColorBurst's ElasticolorTM technology for rich color with a weightless feel Moisturizers and anti-oxidants such as sweet almond oil and vitamin E conditions and improves lip texture see more...

Revlon Limited Edition Neon Lips Lipgloss - Atomic Pink
  • "THis is a great nice color lip shine , very vibrant colors and very long lasting you can wear it all day still looks nice and glossy maybe every 6hours i retouch but it is very nice in lips doesnt dry my lips since i used it. love to recommend to my sister and friends." in 6 reviews
Tammy H.
Oak Hill, OH
This product is great. It goes on smooth and last all day. It is affordable and catches your eye with its package.It is easy to use and I would buy it again.
Jill P.
Huntersville, NC
This color is fun, shocking -- in a good way. I like the way it feels too. Im only giving 3 stars because I had to reapply more often than I'd like.
Amber L.
Gainesville, FL
Although I thought this color wasn't for me, I still tried to rock it when I could and it stayed on pretty well and had a nice finish to it.
linda M.
East Chicago, IN
I do not see the product I have used on the list. but Revelon on a whole is a very trust worthy line of cosmetics in varying price ranges.
Soigret A.
revlon marca muy buena a traves de los años espectacular y muy bunas texturas en sus laviales muy buenos productos de maquillaje y demas
Diana L.
Miami, FL.
Ultra fantastico este mega producto, lo comore, me encanto, me enamore y se me acabo, PERO QUE ES EL MEJOR DEL MUNDO MUNDIALISIML TOTALLL
Mia W.
Great product!! I definitely would recommend this to anyone who asked me. I've used this a few times and never have been disappointed.
DeCharna J.
Memphis, TN
I absolutely love pink,so the color is a plus!! It really stays on for a long time, without me having to constantly reapply.
Julie H.
South Bend, IN
A little sticky but the color is wonderful and lasts. The stickiness isn't so bad that it would prevent me from buying again.
hidexi m.
El cajon, CA
Este producto es bonito su color pero no da la humedad necesaria a los labios después de un tiempo tiende a ser muy aspera