BY REVLON

Revlon Limited Edition Neon Lips Lipgloss - Atomic Pink, 1 Pack Micro-crystal formula for 5X the shine of patent leather Plush applicator shaped to curves of your lips for smooth, even application of colour ColorBurst's ElasticolorTM technology for rich color with a weightless feel Moisturizers and anti-oxidants such as sweet almond oil and vitamin E conditions and improves lip texture see more...

Elizabeth R.
Somers Point, NJ
Beginning in 1995, the company has held an annual fashion show, broadcast on television and featuring top models (known as "Runway Angels") sporting its lingerie and clothing collections, set to lights and music and incorporating fantasy elements such as angel's wings. Victoria's Secret spokesmodels are also referred to as "Angels" and have included famed beauties such as Claudia Schiffer, Helena Christensen, Tyra Banks, Heidi Klum and Laetitia Casta. Angels also refers to a line of clothing in the brand, along with Very Sexy, Body and Pink.

Amelia W.
Mountain Top, PA
I've just given Revlon's Limited Edition Neon Gloss Lipgloss
Named " Atomic Pink " a try. the other day. Then I took a poll.
I already knew my thought's on it. The poll was 4-1 thumbs down.
With my answer it was 5-1. It's gorgeous lipgloss. It goes on smooth
and doesn't cake. It's just not my color. I'm older and I tend to wear
pastels and naturals. This will be a big hit from the teens to the
fourty-fifty something's!
Mayra F.
No he utilizado neón de color rosa en los labios, pero he utilizado otro brillo de labios Revlon que me gusta. El embalaje es un gran contenedor, agradable. productos para los labios que me dure un tiempo. Sí me gustaría añadir algunas veces un toque de color o ponerlo sobre mi lápiz labial, este producto hace eso.
Crystal W.
Wise, VA
I really love this lip gloss, it is the only one that I have ever liked like this, It works so good and it is so pretty and bright, I am a sucker for bright colors anyway, I love it so, so ,so much, if it was to go out of market I would be so very, very mad, I don't know what I would do.
Pamela C.
I absoutly love this gloss!! Best one so far and it lasts to!! Packaging is good easy yo open as well!!!!!!! I am a repeat user ever since I've found it I keep going back!! This product was beyond my expectations. I have recommended this product and color to friends and family
May Ann A.
Oakes
THis is a great nice color lip shine , very vibrant colors and very long lasting you can wear it all day still looks nice and glossy maybe every 6hours i retouch but it is very nice in lips doesnt dry my lips since i used it. love to recommend to my sister and friends.
Debra T.
Revlon lip gloss leaves your lips feeling soft. It comes in many flavors and a large selection to choose the right one. Sometimes you just want something light and refreshing with a touch of color that last a long time. I have been a loyal customer and will continue.
Doretta W.
Pikeville, KY
It is a very beautiful color goes on easy & last a long time but if you like you can touch it up.Has a nice package & can chose other colors if you like. I would tell other ladies to buy it and see what they think of it.Yes would by it again & highly recommend it.
Brittany G.
Byrdstown, TN
I really enjoy lipgloss and being able to wear it! Revlon is a great brand and makes it very easy to apply and use! Once you become a user you will be hooked for good! Even with using several times a day, it is very lasting! Something everyone needs to try!
Tara C.
Cadiz, OH
I've not used neon pink on my lips but have used other Revlon lip gloss that I enjoy. Packaging is great, nice container. Lip products last me awhile. Yes I like to add sometimes just a hint of color or put it over my lipstick, this product does that.