BY REVLON

Revlon Limited Edition Neon Lips Lipgloss - Atomic Pink, 1 Pack Micro-crystal formula for 5X the shine of patent leather Plush applicator shaped to curves of your lips for smooth, even application of colour ColorBurst's ElasticolorTM technology for rich color with a weightless feel Moisturizers and anti-oxidants such as sweet almond oil and vitamin E conditions and improves lip texture see more...

Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Sara R.
Pennsboro, WV
I was expecting it to be a lot brighter and the color to be more true instead of a tint. It does not last that long and takes a lot of coats. It is glossy though, so I will be using it to enhance other lip products. #contest
Crystal W.
Wise, VA
I really love this lip gloss, it is the only one that I have ever liked like this, It works so good and it is so pretty and bright, I am a sucker for bright colors anyway, I love it so, so ,so much, if it was to go out of market I would be so very, very mad, I don't know what I would do.
Bryan B.
It's pretty nice I don't use them myself but I got it for my girlfriend and she likes it looks good on her it's worth the price of the colors so vibrant and it's just the best out there I think if you want something like this that you're been looking for and don't want to spend a lot
Patty C.
Hanceville, AL
If you like neon colors. This is the product for you! As with all revlon make up. It stays out for awhile. Great product for a great price. It's affordable and quality is also great. I recommended this product to a family memeber also.
Kimberly G.
vineland, NJ
it was expensive and hard to use. didnt like it very much. got it from walmart. did not meet expectations at all. very disappointed. packaging was nice! very nice. i would buy again possibly.. not too sure.
Erica S.
Jackson, MS
It's a good product, I would recommend it to anyone that loves pink. It's long lasting if u don't use a lot. It's a pretty good price. Yes it's easy to apply. Yes I do. It's not thick and it's smoothing
Elizabeth R.
Somers Point, NJ
Beginning in 1995, the company has held an annual fashion show, broadcast on television and featuring top models (known as "Runway Angels") sporting its lingerie and clothing collections, set to lights and music and incorporating fantasy elements such as angel's wings. Victoria's Secret spokesmodels are also referred to as "Angels" and have included famed beauties such as Claudia Schiffer, Helena Christensen, Tyra Banks, Heidi Klum and Laetitia Casta. Angels also refers to a line of clothing in the brand, along with Very Sexy, Body and Pink.

Amelia W.
Mountain Top, PA
I've just given Revlon's Limited Edition Neon Gloss Lipgloss
Named " Atomic Pink " a try. the other day. Then I took a poll.
I already knew my thought's on it. The poll was 4-1 thumbs down.
With my answer it was 5-1. It's gorgeous lipgloss. It goes on smooth
and doesn't cake. It's just not my color. I'm older and I tend to wear
pastels and naturals. This will be a big hit from the teens to the
fourty-fifty something's!
Ariana G.
The first thing evaluated in makeup is the presentation because this speaks volumes about the product and truth in that respect this lip has 20 pts regarding product quality can not say the same but it's good my favorite color is coral the coor it is good but so coverage is not expected but it serves for use in the day and see something makeup