Add a Photo
Revlon Limited Edition Collection Revlon Molten Metal Liquid Shadow Limited Edition Collection, Platinum Pinup

By REVLON
#1209 in Eyeshadow
Debi C.
Debi C.
Mims, FL

I never really even thought about liquid eye shadow before. I thought there was only liquid eye liner. I saw this liquid shadow last time I was shopping at target and decided to try it. I'm so bad at applying makeup but, this liquid shadow has solved all my shadow problems. It's easy to apply, stays put and doesn't gunk up in the crease of my eyelid.
Gabrielle F.
Gabrielle F.
Downingtown, Pennsylvania

I loved this lip product. This was such a great dupe for the over priced Kylie Cosmetics! I have used this brand previously and I love their products. Their products are really great for a drugstore brand! I encourage people to go try this out!
Shelby J.
Shelby J.
Grand Ridge, FL

I got this about 4 months ago and I wasn't super impressed. I thought maybe I would like the metallic look but I didn't and I never have. However I will say it lasts a while on the eyelid and once it's there it's really there.
Jessie F.
Jessie F.
Rome, NY

I absolutely love this eyeshadow,it glides on easy and stays put the majority of the work day.its a bit expensive, but I find the brand runs that way normally,I purchased it at my local walmart.
mahogany B.
mahogany B.
Virginia Beach, Virginia

I really haven't used to much but when I did use it is worked very good and came on smoothly and it looks very good.. it looks food on my skin tone and I really like it .
DesireƩ
DesireƩ
Frederica, DE

These are so pigmented it's crazy! I love the color pay off but the only down fall is they're messy and when blended out they get patchy.
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Huffman, TX

Revlon is a great eye shadow. It stays on all day and does not rub off. The colors are better than other brands I've used in the past.
Scarlette Z.
Scarlette Z.
El Paso, TX

This product goes on my eyes nicely and cleans up really good if I make a mistake. Only request is that they make a bigger bottle
Elena P.
Elena P.
Kalispell, MT

I really like this product! Eyeliner makes my eyes pop! This one is my favorite. Revlon is such a great brand.
Genelyn L.
Genelyn L.
Van Nuys, CA

I like revlon products ,it's very nice makes me look good and I feel confident to face the people
Amy B.