Revlon Limited Edition Collection Revlon Midnight Swirl Lip Lustre Limited Edition Collection, Taupe-less

BY REVLON

magaly g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the colour variety they have. They feel nice on the lips and are inexpensive. You can find them at Walmart, target, cvs, Walgreens, and anywhere where they sell revlon.
Arleene D.
Ontario , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
A couple years ago when I was 17, I wore this gloss nonstop! It was my staple makeup piece. I'm vary pale, but this taupy type color really flatters me and seems to bring color to my face. I always loved how smooth it was and I LOVED how it smelled! (It smells like a grape wine or something, sooo nice). It only had a HINT of shimmer so it didn't look gaudy like most glosses are today. Needless to say I was crushed the day I went to buy more and saw that they had stopped selling it.
But a while ago it crossed my mind and I wondered if maybe there were some tubes on here, and I was so thrilled when I saw there were!
Irtiqa K.
New York
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was soo awesome and I was in love with this as soon as I put my eyes on it. It was a little pricy but it was hella worth it. I loved it and would want another one so bad . But this was lit and I would recommend this to everyone and not just me. šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜
Amanda V.
Topeka, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm in love with this product. It's so creamy and super long lasting. So adorable too. I can always find these products on sale. It was my first time using their lip gloss and I'll continue to buy it.
ashley d.
I really liked using this product. I am usually very picky about my make up products even though I don't usually wear a lot of it. My face breaks out a lot with certain products so I have to be careful what I choose to,use.
Natasha J.
Placerville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. Revlon has some awesome products and this color is so pretty. I definitely love this
Elene B.
New Castle, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think it's the best product for every woman. I wake up to the day before and I want to tell you that it is best among the best
Raquel S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
La pigmentaciĆ³n es muy buena y el color muy duradero, es bueno para colocar en sonas para resaltar la misma.