Revlon Limited Edition Collection Revlon Golden Affair Sculpting Blush Limited Edition Collection, Berry Daring uploaded by Marifer C.Revlon Limited Edition Collection Revlon Golden Affair Sculpting Blush Limited Edition Collection, Berry Daring uploaded by Jennifer J.Revlon Limited Edition Collection Revlon Golden Affair Sculpting Blush Limited Edition Collection, Berry Daring uploaded by Cyndee B.

BY REVLON

Madeline P.
Woodinville, WA
While this blush comes in really nice packaging and is a good shade the pigment just isn't as good as it could be and the color payoff isn't what I was expecting. I can use it but it won't be something I repurchase.
April S.
Lucasville
Look how beautiful this is! I've had this for a long time and I still love to play with it. You can create many different looks with this beautiful little box. The colors just blend so well together and make your eyes pop.
Dulce R.
Wisconsin.
Such a beautiful blush! I actually got this like 2 moths ago and it's amazingly beautiful. Such a cute shade/color. Really easy to blend! Would definitely recommend to everyone. So go go get it you won't regret it!
Anhel A.
Elkhart, IN
It gives you a shimer effect such as the same as a highlighter......not very pigmented more
Jennifer J.
Independence, MO
I bought this blush a couple years ago and is the only one I use. I love the color, I can wear it any time of the day and it looks great!
Cyndee B.
I love this blush! I can't find it anymore, but I still love the color! I have 2 different colors of this blush.
Chinee B.
Edmonton, AB
My forever favorite blusher. It has really good pigmentation so you dont need a lot to get that rosy cheeks. I love that its easily buildable and wont look chalky. Worth it!!!
Karen Massiel J.
Excellent pigmentation. I spend the all day with my makeup. It has a nice package. And the color is really good