Revlon Limited Edition Collection Revlon Bedroom Eyes Powder Liner Limited Edition Collection, Jaded

BY REVLON

Dominique A.
Dominique A.
Atlanta, GA
The color doesn't come on clear unless you use a white base over it. not very effective on african american skin however i can work with it. the product is has too much liquid and not enough cream. this eyeliner come out clear or sheer most of the time therefore it is not true to color. this product needs some major improvements.
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Very disappointed with this product. The eyeliner felt tip didn't create a straight line or wing well at all, so this may not be the product to buy if you're looking to do a wing. Pricey for a product that doesn't work. The eyeliner came off in the first couple hours, or when you would touch it. Would not buy again.
Gracie L.
Gracie L.
Towson, MD
This is one of the better eyeliners that I've used. The color is strong, and it glides on pretty smooth. Not as pricey and you can find it at your local pharmacy or department store. The brush is what I love about it. Its not too long or too sort, its the right length.
Abigial S.
Abigial S.
Revlon liquid liner is the best liquid liner, easy to put on and dries fast. I love it when i am going for a dramatic bold look that i want to last all day. Going to collect more colors of this eye liner. Just remember your makeup remover or its not coming off.
Emma A.
Emma A.
Great texture. Lasts almost all day. Better with primer and setting powder for all day coverage. Bought this at CVS and really liked this color. Easy to apply, not messy at all. I would recommend this for amateur or professional make up artist.
Gao X.
Gao X.
Sarcoxie, MO
To be honest, I wasn't good with this thing. It's really hard to use for me. My hands get shaking and my line is really not a line. It's alright if you really know how to balance your shape and fingers without being shaking.
Joy P.
Joy P.
Tyler, TX
This is a wonderful product. It foes on smoothly and i use it mostly everyday. The packaging is ver clean and very good. I bought it at a drugstore. I would defiantly buy it over and over again. This is a good product
Holly (.
Holly (.
Jasper, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought this to finish off a Halloween look. I wasn't disappointed. It stayed on and didn't smudge (even while I was drinking lol) My makeup stayed in place even after I stopped caring! lol
Lidia N.
Lidia N.
I bought this once and loved it! Once I used it up I wanted to buy another one, but since it wasn't at the store near my home I ended up forgetting all about it. But I loved it so much!
Nisha L.
Nisha L.
University Park, PA
I go through a lot of eyeliner for dance performances, and I can't say this was my favorite one. It would dry and chip off slowly throughout the day. Not a great look.
Marie-Pierre S.