Revlon Limited Edition Collection Revlon Bare It All Lustrous Powder Limited Edition Collection, Peachy Tease

BY REVLON

Dilara C.
Dilara C.
Knoxville
I only used this product at the salon, it was a bit pricey and I couldn't afford it myself. Neither could I find it in near stores.
Shanedria G.
Shanedria G.
Loreal products are a must especially for my highly sensitive skin. I can't go wrong with choosing one of their products.
Karmin D.
Karmin D.
Miami, Florida
Marvelous, I love its power of cubriri imperfections. yes if this product is simliar to the maybellin compact. every day, it's my daily compact, I like your natural color. I buy it at Walmart and pharmacies where they sell makeup. yes i buy it again.
Nevaeh W.
Nevaeh W.
Cardiff
I really liked this item as it came very fast and met all of my expectations. I would recommend this item to anyone who is looking for something similar or looking for anything like this, if you are then this is the one.
Raquel F.
Raquel F.
Montes Claros
Amo demais essa marca , tem muito produtos que uso e que compro pra familiares indico e tudo mais . Sempre estará comigo .