BY REVLON

For long-lasting effects fragrance should be applied to the bodys pulse points. These include the wrist, behind the ear, crease of your arm and knee, and the base of your throat. Pulse points give off more body heat as this is where blood vessels are closest to the skin, therefore continually warming and releasing your fragrance. Also, for a lasting effect spraying fragrance lower on the body allows it to rise throughout the day. Layering with the corresponding bath or shower gel and lotion, also is another good practice to help your fragrance last longer.

Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I've been looking for this cologne for a very long time. I didn't think it was made any longer, as it couldn't be found anywhere. The namefits it right, it has adelicate lastingscent and the 1oz. in the bottle last avery lonf time. The purchase process was very easy and the delivery of this item was quick and fast.
Esy l.
Love this perfume, the name is called lasting, and it does last for a long time smells amazing. U should try it.
Anais P.
Hattiesburg , MS
I really do not like the aroma. I do not know what you thought about girls, but I personally do not recommend it
Amandeep K.
It's a great smell I'm not in love but I enjoy I don't I'll need to refill it for a while i got it from my local Walmart it dose compare to many of my cheaper but better quality ones
I wouldn't buy it again
pahola f.
Tegucigalpa
Esta es mi favorita ...Me encanta su aroma es tar fabulosa esta locion la use hace unos ttres meses y quede enamorada
Reham M.
Sayda zainab , Cairo
It's amaaaszing 🤗😍 I can't imagine my life without it 😍😍waaaw 😘😍😍 I would love to use it a gain and again 😍😍
jhenny s.
Amo que amo produtos de beleza e perfurmes maquiagem tudo isso e muito bom quero sempre ter mas e mas ....
Viridiana V.
Huele muy bien es exeñente si olor además es muy durare y va con tu estilo le encanta la verdad ❤😍️