Revlon® Lashes With Featherlite™ Technology uploaded by Chantelé G.Revlon® Lashes With Featherlite™ Technology uploaded by Chantelé G.

BY REVLON

Stunning, lightweight lashes that gently hug the lash line and stay put all day long. These lashes will go on and stay on beautifully when applied with our high-performing, gentle adhesive (sold separately)

STEPHANIE P.
These eye lashes give me life!!! They blend so well eith your natural lashes and look so real. They aren't stiff so it's very easy to place and apply these lashes!
Ashley M.
ATLANTA, TX
I love these but honestly there are some issues.
1st issue I have is the band is too wide. It covers half of my lid.
2nd it's not as thick as I'd like the lashes to be.
All around this product is good for the price but it has some issues needing to be corrected.
Chantelé G.
Hartford, CT
These lashes are beautiful. These lashes are definitely not for everyday use, they are for special occasion and the packaging is beautiful. I can't wait to wear these 💜
Rebecca (.
These falsies are great! For a good price! The look natural which doesn't take away from my makeup! I can literally wear these every day!
Morgan R.
Joplin, MO
These are decent if you like this style I prefer the doubled one or ardells but for the price these are great if you don't want thicker!
Heather S.
Odenville
Didn't look natural on me. They were heavier than others. If I had time to trim or work for 30 min to get it right I may have given a 4
Ashley J.
Grand Rapids, MI
I loved these false eyelashes! They were so easy to apply, as well as looking super sexy but real. Well worth the money.
These are very good lashes. I would recommend to anyone who wants to try falsies.
Jenstar S.
Rednal Birmingham
I actually picked these up from the poundshop and for that price i can't complain but I'd be disappointed if I'd paid full price for them. They didn't really add much to my eyes, were quite flimsy and were also difficult to stick down for some reason. If you like a really natural looking lash for everyday use then you might like them but they're not for me.
Olubukola S.
etobicoke
Iv been using the Revlon foundation range for a long time basically since I started blogging and I have the reviews on my blog...however I haven't tried any other of their product because I can't find them here in Nigeria