Revlon Lash Starter Kit uploaded by Leonor Mariana R.
2 colors available

BY REVLON

Ultra Comfort Invisible Band Lashes Kit Includes: 1 pair of eyelashes. 1 professional applicator tool. 1 manicure stick & glue Glamorize your eyes! Instantly get beautiful sexy lashes in a snap with Revlon® Glue On eyelashes. Easy application. . see more...

Revlon Lash Starter Kit
  • "I have pretty long lashes on my own but for my night out looks I like to wear lashes." in 1 review
  • "These lashes are very natural looking." in 1 review
  • "Follow the directions and you won't go wrong for the look you're going for" in 1 review
  • "This is the kind I'll always get if I get false lashes." in 1 review
  • "Really thick lashes great to use for pictures and a night out on the town." in 1 review
Ana Victoria T.
Ana Victoria T.
Allen, Texas
I love this false lashes. It was a little bit difficult to apply but it was because I had never applied false lashes before. They are super good and the kit is perfect because you don't need to buy another thing to put them on. The kit is not expensive.
Lesly V.
Lesly V.
Chula Vista, CA
Ive tried all of Revlon's false eyelashes and it's a good range. There's ones for a more natural subtle look and ones for a dramatic party looks. Although they're mostly self adhesive I take the adhesive strip off and use a glue instead just because I find the adhesive has a tendency to stop sticking which is the last thing you want on a night out. But they're great lashes and can be reused multiple times. I use mine over and over without a problem. I've also used them on friends who have enjoyed the results too
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
I wear these lashes million times! You just have to clean them well after every use. With these I get to know about the revlon lash glue and is my favorite! That clip I just can't use it..
Emily S.
Emily S.
I love the lashes, they have a natural look. The glue is okay, but the applicator doesn't make the process any easier for me though.
Zoe D.
Zoe D.
This starter kit really helped me get a know-how on how to put on false lashes. It comes with lash glue, which is needed, an applier which is great, and the lashes.
Sydney K.
Sydney K.
Kernersville, NC
I have pretty long lashes on my own but for my night out looks I like to wear lashes. This kit was a great item to have especially if you are not used to putting on fake lashes.
Cheryl S.
Cheryl S.
Swan Lake, NY
These lashes were beautiful and natural looking. I was able to use them 3-4 times before they got wonky enough to throw away, but I am really careful with my lashes. I tried the glue it came with and they were lifting after only an hour or so. I tried again with my duo glue and they stayed put all day. The applicator is fantastic too. I would buy them again just for the applicator.
Diana G.
Diana G.
PORTERVILLE, CA
Honestly I love the eyelashes from revolt, especially the "Define" kind. I have used them 3 times and they're perfect, I tried a different brand after if but it wasn't good, this one is great and affordable.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
These are beautiful. Really thick lashes great to use for pictures and a night out on the town.
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.
Flagstaff, AZ
I introduced this product to my younger sister, because she's very new to applying falsies, after having issues with eyelashes sans the applicator.

The high light of this product really is the applicator, I still use it even with different lashes because it makes the whole process a million times easier and less time consuming.
Kirstie W.
Kirstie W.
Wellington, N/A
Do these look very natural?
justina v.
justina v.
With the glue included how long do these stay on for?
Tehzeb F.