BY REVLON

Spellbinding Volume. Supernatural Length.

Magically transform lashes to lush, long and lustrous. A potion with strengthening proteins drenches lashes for volume. Triple-groove wand combs through for clump-free length

• Is this a good drug store mascara? How much is it?Do you ...1 Answers
  • How com when you put on your mascara it dosent drys out e...1 Answers
  • Been looking for a reliable waterproof mascara, Is this p...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This is my favorite mascara. I've been using it for over a year now. It creates huge volume and length. It's not too dry or wet of a formula. My lashes look full and not clumpy!" in 73 reviews
  • "I really love this mascara. It makes my lashes look long and voluminous without feeling heavy or crusty. Just enough drama without clumps or spider-lashes. I'm hesitant to say that this has made my lashes grow longer and thicker, but I think it *lets* them because they don't get crispy and brittle. I have no problems removing this 100% with oil-free waterproof eye makeup remover. Also, there is no flaking or smudging that leaves me with black rings under my eyes, and that's hard for me to find, even with the most water-proof of water-proof mascara. " in 27 reviews
  • "Omg! A totally awesome mascara! It is the most amazing mascara I've used! It captivates my already-long lashes into longer curled ones! I recommend it!" in 27 reviews
Erica S.
Lafayette , LA
The first time I used this product I really liked it. It applies nicely, the brush is very good, and I even recommended this to several people because for about a week I enjoyed it so much, then, something happened. It dried out. A lot, after only a few days, maybe a week, and I noticed every time I was applying that I had huge flakes of mascara on my cheeks and under eyes.
Laurent A.
gives lashes more volume and length then Colossal one but more coats will add clumps to your lashes giving it the look of more volume. The brush of this mascara is tricky to use. The one side is wide with small bristles and one side with long bristles. There are so many beauty bloggers advise to use the small bristles side for both upper and lower lashes and i agree to that idea. It push your lashes up and gives them more curl and volume.
Kierrha N.
Blue Eye, MO
Review for: Revlon Grow Luscious Lash Potion Mascara more...
I like the brush on this wand. It does give me lots of length. I feel like it is just a typical mascara. There’s nothing screaming at me to buy it again. I wouldn’t go out of my way to buy this particular mascara. It is good but nothing I haven’t used before with another brand
Brandy K.
Bridge city
Review for: Revlon Grow Luscious Lash Potion Mascara more...
I love this mascara! This is my absolute favorite. My eyelash are naturally pretty long, but I’m all about length AND volume! This product is really true to its name! I actually need to go buy another tube I’m almost out!
Hee-lee A.
It leaves your lashes curled for a while after curling them (for those girls who have lashes pointing down aka me) and the price is reasonable. I think it’s totally worth it. Also packaging is super pretty 😝
Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
Review for: Revlon Grow Luscious Lash Potion Mascara more...
This was my go to mascara for such a long time. It was affordable and very effective at separating, thickening, and lengthening my lashes. My only complaint was that it dried up pretty quickly. Please bring this back!!
Kayla Y.
Wellsburg, WV
The beat drugstore mascara I've ever purchased!! I cant find it in stores anymore so ive been ordering it through amazon. Its amazing! People use to ask me if i had false eyelashes on is how well it works! RECOMMEND!!!
Maren W.
Palm Bay
I really wanted to like this product when I bought it but it didn't seem to do my lashes justice. I was happy that my lashes didn't come out clumpy, but using this product also make it seem it like I was barely using mascara at all.
Jasmine C.
Valencia, CA
Review for: Revlon Grow Luscious Lash Potion Mascara more...
Too dry and clumpy for my taste. I like volume but this is too much. I found myself picking off my mascara throughout the day because it was heavy on my lashes. Packaging is 10/10 though and it is affordable.
Megan S.
Santa Fe, NM
Not usually a fan of water-proof but this mascara was a surprise. Does not clump or flake off throughout the day. Can use on your lashes or false lashes. I would recommend for a less expensive mascara option.
Caroline's S.
Fort Worth, TX
Does this mascara clump easily or is it a smooth application?
Kristy N.
Is this more voluminous or lengthening?
Jazmin S.
Albuquerque, NM
Does it make your eyelashes look longer?
Jordan C.
Is this still being sold? Sadly, I have been unable to replace mine! If not, are there any close formulas you like?
joni g.
Adams County, OH
Does this actually work? does it flake off like most mascaras.