Revlon Lash Fantasy Total Definition™ Mascara uploaded by Mayra M.Revlon Lash Fantasy Total Definition™ Mascara uploaded by Analuz D.

BY REVLON

Revlon Lash Fantasy Total Definition™ Mascara nourishes thickens and lengthens lashes with amazing clump free definition!

• Vitamin enriched primer nourishes, lifts and makes lashes look up to 70% longer
  • Mascara delivers thickness and rich, intense color impact that lasts all day, without smudging or flaking
  • NEW Lash Separating brushes comb through every single lash for beautiful clump free definition

EXPERT TIPS:

•  Apply primer to lashes of both eyes. Use brush tip to reach inner and outer corner lashes.
  •  Apply 2 coats of mascara over primer for amplified, ultra-defined lashes

Revlon Lash Fantasy Total Definition™ Mascara
  • "I really like this mascara, the primer is really good, specially when it comes to volume, it made a lot of difference." in 21 reviews
  • "I used this mascara in high school and it really worked. My friends thought I wore false lashes to school. The primer worked well to extend my lashes and add some volume. I would recommend this for people with shorter lashes that don't like to wear false lashes. " in 5 reviews
  • "Love this mascara! I have long lashes and it enhances the length even more so. It gives your lashes a fullness as well which is really awesome! Definitely one of my favorite mascaras! I highly recommend to anyone looking to make their lashes look fuller. " in 5 reviews
Katie E.
Love love this mascara/primer duo. The primer seems to thicken and lengthen my lashes and the mascara is great. Easy to apply and a good price. Nice that it comes together. I would recommend this to others.
Analuz D.
Soy de pestañas delgadas y poco volumen... este producto me ENCANTÓ ya que me permitió lucir unas pestañas copiosas que enmarcaban mi mirada con una negra y sedosa longitud... morí de amor!!!
Durante su uso comprobé que no hace grumos aún cuando ya esta por acabarse, que es donde muchas veces se pone a prueba calidad... su fórmula permaneció intacta.
Así mismo comprobé que a la hora de desmaquillar era amigable de sacar sin lastimar, eso sí, con un adecuado desmaquillante!!
Linz G.
Very Good texture, by that I mean not clumpy at all & no need to get clumps off the mascara brush before use. The packaging was nice and easy to access. This isn't my go to choice but I'd for sure use it again, I recommend this to anyone wondering if they should get it or not. I'd personally give this product a 10/10.
Mayra M.
Mountain House
I bought this mascara recently to try it out. Read so many good reviews about of this mascara that I decided to buy. This mascara is amazing I love it so much. Right now this is one of my favourite mascara and the one that I go too all the time now. I am obsessed with this mascara
Jennifer W.
ELLENWOOD, GA
I was a fan of this when it first came out and was a fan of many of the two step mascaras. I found that I ran out of one side before the other, I recommend they put more in the 2nd step than the first, since I think I may not be the only one who uses more of step 2 than step 1.
Kassandra ✧.
Las Vegas
I highly recommend this product! It's gives a nice pop to your lashes, that people would be asking what mascara it is. I love how it's 2 in 1, because the white gives more volume whenever I put it on. It gives a nice attention to your lashes too.  One again, I highly recommend this product!
Stephanie A.
Odenton, MD
I really like 2 in ones for easy drugstore mascara. It will give you extra length with the step one, but to sure to cover all lashes with the step two, otherwise whiteness will show. Also, two in ones tend to shed throughout the day onto the cheek bone, just be aware of that. Check throughout the day.
Aliana S.
Tucson, AZ
After using this mascara I felt that my eyelashes were longer and I just loved the review and I just loved how it felt on my eyelashes too! It wasn't so hard like other mascaras it was just perfect! I would most definitely use this product again
Flávia A.
Briarcliff Manor, NY
I absolutely love the Revlon's double mascaras, the white side does a big difference to my eyelashes. I love trying different types of mascaras, but this is the best by far
Taylor S.
Little Rock, AR
Love that it has 2 steps. First the white to prime and lengthen your lashes and then the actual black mascara to go on top! Looks fabulous! Only downfall is that it doesn't come off great when washing your face. It comes off in clumps.