Revlon Lash & Brow Groomer uploaded by Made G.

BY REVLON

Grooms brows for a defined shape and to prepare before tweezing or trimming. Combs through lashes to separate, define, and remove excess mascara.

• Use brush side to shape brows for trimming, tweezing, or daily grooming
• Use comb side to separate lashes and remove excess mascara

Eliza E.
Rome, NY
Definitely love the bristles on this fresh for my eyebrows and the comb side for my eyelashes out separates my eyelashes that have been clumpy all day and it refreshes my look
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Love this product and purchased from Sam’s. Product very affordable. I will continue to purchase this product. Recommend this to others if needed. I use this product daily.
starring s.
This was an absolutely amazing eyelash curler. One of the best I have ever used! It really made my eyelashes look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good eyelash curler that works wonders for your eyelashes!
Sara J.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I have this and use it every single day when putting on my mascara. I have very long lashes and, although I use a high-quality mascara that prevents clumping, my lashes almost always stick together. The lash comb side of this item works awesome. I do wish it were easier to clean. The mascara gets trapped in it easily. It isn't a problem with the design, I'm not sure if there is a way to prevent that from happening. I don't use the grow side very much, but this is definitely a beauty staple for me.Revlon Lash & Brow Groomer
Tonya L.
Seneca, SC
This brush is so awesome,I love to use it when I do someone's eyebrows.i am a cosmetologist and when waxing or plucking eyebrows it comes in handy,just comb the brow hair in place,trim and pluck.i would recommend anyone to use it and if you are a cosmetologist please invest:)
Alessandra LEAR31948 B.
this is such a cutie brush a friend bouth it for me this week and I totally love it, is so functional. I don't know you guys but i'm in love forever with this item
Karina C.
chicago
Susan F.
Philadelphia, PA
Perfect lash and brow comb/brush. I use the brush to keep my brows in check and the comb to go thru my lashes after applying mascara. Easy to hold and a must have for your cosmetic bag.
Kaitlyn H.
Forney, TX
I would love to be talented enough to attach fake eyelashes probably, but I can't. Luckily if you're like me but would still like to achieve some more volume to your lashes, check out revlons lash curler. It is the simplest lash curler I have ever used and still gets the job done. No pinching of the eyes and ruining the perfect eye shadow and eyeliner you just applied from tears. Can I get a yes girl!
Jesseca S.
How do you use this? And how small is it? It kind looks really big on the picture.
María D.
It's true that your lashes grows?
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Does this thing really work?
Sarah A.
Cranston, RI
Are these worth purchasing?
¿si es bueno este producto?

Walmart