Revlon Lash Adhesive Remover uploaded by Dallana F.Revlon Lash Adhesive Remover uploaded by Arianna Yannare B.

BY REVLON

- Ultra-gentle formula minimizes tugging on delicate eyelid during removal
- Dissolves adhesive without damaging natural lash

Revlon Lash Adhesive Remover
  • "I tend to have a hard time finding it in stores though since not many carry and if they do, they run out quick" in 1 review
  • "definitely recommend " in 1 review
  • "Love packaging of this product very easy to apply to lashes." in 1 review
  • "This worked really good for me my lashes stayed on and it dried clear didn't bother or makes my eyes itch" in 1 review
Celyna G.
Fresno , CA
Funny story I thought I was purchasing lash glue when I found out it was lash glue remover, I must say it removed the glue as it's job, great price and great amount for how small the tube is, personally I used it only once but it worked great, I must say the feeling of it was a tad oily so I would just clean the lashes after.
Holly B.
Newberry, Florida
I love the Lash adhesive I wear false lashes all the time and this product works it is effective and it stays on for a very long time you don't need reapplication don't remember where I bought it from it may have been a gift no no need for improvement at all this is a great product
aracely r.
This Revlon glue remover is wonderful. Not only does it help remove my lashes but also works great to clean my lashes. I just put it on and I use a qtip to clean the glue and done. Also the glue works great never had a problem with my lashes coming off.
Mendi E.
This is a really good product. I had to get my eyelashes removed bc my daugheter too off with the stuff they gave me at the shop. So I went ahead and bought this at the local Depaertment store and it worked well and not too bad priced. I would definitly recomment
Kimberly W.
Tomball, TX
I was never one to purchase a lash glue removed but I took the chance on this one and wasn't disappointment it's not harsh at all and gets all the stubborn glue off the lashes without pulling them out I love the application stick and use this often
BAL n.
San Antonio, TX
This product is a great price and a lot of product but it just wasn't working for me. I don't know if I just got an old one maybe because it did not help remove my glue there's some need of improvement with this product.
Jharlyn A.
Albuquerque, NM
I absolutely love this lash adhesive. My falies stay on all day and I get them on right on the first try. I don't have to worries abought my lashes falling off or having to make constant trips to the bathroom to make sure they are still on my lid.
Hannah G.
Summerville, SC
I went and bought this product for prom. It worked amazing and kept my lashes on all day for pictures and all night while I was at prom and at the after party! It's honestly amazing how well this product worked!
tamera g.
Milwaukee, WI
It does what's it supposed to do. There's nothing more than that and I've used this brand several times with not fault. I like the price, but the packaging could be more bright? It's kind of dull looking.
Marina S.
Colton, CA
Have you ever had an amazing make up day? Full glam with lashes and at the end of the day some eyelash glue just lingers and is difficult to come off. Well this product is for you. I've tried a few different ones but this is by far my fav.