Revlon Laser Brilliance Infrared Straightener uploaded by Hassen A.

BY REVLON

Infrared heat for healthy, shiny hair why infrared heat technology? infrared heat technology penetrates the cortex of hair, heating it from the inside out. This helps maintain hair's natural moisture balance to prevent over drying for faster styling, maximum shine, softness, and control. how it works? 1. Infrared heat passes through the chamber, transferring conditioning ions onto the hair. 2. Infrared light delivers even heat, styling hair from the inside out for faster, superior results. 3. Infrared heat and conditioning ions combined restore the hair's cuticle for frizz free, radiant styles. why ionic...

Erica M.
Fennville, MI
My absolute favorite purchase I have made in awhile. I have very thick curly hair and the days I want to wear it straight this straighten does it perfectly. I purchased it from Sally Beauty the sales girl was very helpful in helping me pick the perfect straightener for my hair type.
Lola A.
Atlanta , GA
It is a pretty good product, it heats up fast so it's great for when you're in a rush! The whole straightener never gets hot just the part you actually need, the downside is that sometimes you have to go over your hair a couple of times to get the desired effect.
angela e.
Gary, IN
This is such a great straightner i really like it it made my hair very smooth and it actually stayed straight for the entire day i got frizzy hair an usually get fly aways but not with this straightener i love it i recommend this product to everyone i know
Beka S.
Camino, CA
Super nice straightener, it's not exorbitantly priced, easy to find, doesn't burn my scalp easily and works as advertised. I don't straighten my hair all the time but this is very good for occasional straightening.
VE-1118642 ana c.
Medley, FL
Terminé tirando esto lejos. Intenté acostumbrarme a él durante un par de meses, pero en última instancia odiaba quemarme constantemente en él. La FUERA de este hierro se pone tan caliente como el interior.
Desiree O.
Lauderhill, FL
When I bought this product I was skeptical about the product. This Revlon laser brilliance really speaks for itself. My hair stays straight all day with an extra shine. One of the best products I bought so far.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
I have heard alot about this straightener but haven't tried it yet. Its supposed to heat up quickly. Its also supposed to cut straightening time down and be easy to use. I really want to try this straightener!
Daisy C.
Greeley, CO
best hair straighter that i have ever used it is so easy to use leaves your hair really silky and smooth takes away the frizz and it isnt time consuming it heats up quick. i have wavy think hair the only thing i would change is how much hair you can straighten at once.
Van Averie S.
Its the first time Ive tried an infrared straightener.. and maybe the last time. It did make my hair shiny and doesnt smell burned or fried but it did not straight my hair. I have a stubborn wavy hair and I usually had it treated. So this ones not for me..
Emily S.
This is a good street not have soup get straight hair is pretty and this will damage your hair so use a heat protectant spray or most before hand we careful but it looks nice❤❤❤❤❤

Amazon