BY REVLON

Infrared heat technology penetrates the cortex of hair, heating it from the inside out. This helps maintain hair's natural moisture balance to prevent over drying for faster styling, maximum shine, softness, and control. 1. Infrared heat passes though the chamber transferring conditioning ions onto the hair.2. Infrared light delivers even heat, styling hair from the inside out, for faster, superior results.3. When infrared heat and conditioning ions combined restore the hair's cuticle for frizz free, radiant styles. Why ionic and ceramic technology? Ions have been scientifically proven to eliminate static electricity cause by styling of hair and quickly helps eliminate frizz while ceramic infrared hear penetrates hair quickly and evenly to avoid hot spots and helps dry hair in a fraction of time.features:1. 1" barrel. 2. 30 heat settings up to 375 f3. Cool tip. 4. Ergonomic handle. 5. Swivel cord. 6. Safety stand.

De’Yonna S.
The curling iron creates soft, beautiful curls with its 1” barrel. Even though I have naturally curly hair, I use a curling iron a lot to tame mine down some! The straightener has 1-1/4” Plates for Sleek & Straight styles on days when I want to get rid of the curls! I love that both heat up in 30 seconds and have a Tangle-free Swivel Cord. They also have an On/Off switch and an “On” Indicator Light. While there are multiple heat settings, I tend to put mine on the highest, Professional High Heat, to lock in the curl.
Sonia G.
Washington, UT
To me, Revlon is a great brand all-around. Their makeup is great, their nail polish is great, and their hair tools are great. I have tried the whole curl-with-a-straightener method but still prefer the wand curls, they hold better. This is a great wand, and my usual go-to!
Kayla S.
El Paso, TX
This curling iron creates perfect bouncy curls! The heat level is pretty high and the hold of the curls are very long lasting. It works well with styling products and may be cleaned easily. Definitely recommend!
Taylor G.
Winston Salem , NC
Curls where absolutely amazing and heated up pretty nice and quick. Haven't had any issues with this product at all. I picked mine in my local drugstore and it was pretty inexpensive. Definitely will pick op another when it stops
Taylor S.
Melvindale, MI
This product didn't work as well as I thought it would. It didn't work very well on my hair, but that could just be because of my hair behind super thin and like baby hair. Would recommend to others, I'm sure it would work with thicker hair.
Amber S.
Jack, AL
Love this curler and the packaging! It works very well and gives you those nice pretty curls! Very affordable. I was satisfied with this and would buy again! You can usually find this at a beauty store.
Micaela L.
Visalia, CA
This iron is worth the money. My hair curls quickly without having to hold it for forever. Purchased at Ulta I was able to use a coupon, look out for those to help with purchase price!! Worth the buy
Peyton H.
stanton
This product doesn't get near as hot as I would like for it too, and it takes forever and a day to heat up. It is pretty adorable but I just wasn't happy with the overall outcome, maybe I'm doing something wrong
Lourdes R.
I don't usually curl my hair that often but when I do I use this curling iron. It gets the job don't without damaging my hair that much. I also use it in a medium heat .
April R.
Good for tight curls. Not heavily expensive. You can get it for a good price at some Wal-Mart's. Doesnt take long to heat up neither. This whole line is worth it.